This woman stopped me from Lucid dreaming/astral projection

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
obi__juan

Re: This woman stopped me from Lucid dreaming/astral project

Postby obi__juan » 09 Jun 2014 22:17

HAGART wrote:I invite you obi_juan to prove me wrong.

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14819

There is no right or wrong answer, and there is a great respect here, and I certainly uphold it. I'm an admitted "open-minded" skeptic.

While it is definitely nothing personal (seeing as I don't know you personally), and its definitely not an attack on you or your character. There is a right answer. This was not an opinionated question, it was an open-ended question but it was asking for advice based on facts.
Revolution wrote:Who is this woman? Why did she prevent me from an OBE?

This is an impossible question to answer with science because it's not referring to science, it's referring to a topic of which no scientific evidence is available at the moment. SO when I said
obi__juan wrote:You won't get help with astral projection on this forum. You gotta go to an astral projection forum. Many people hear believe that Astral projection is just Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming (WILD).
I was merely giving the advice to visit a forum whose participants were better versed in the practice which he was inquiring about.

As for proving you wrong:
HAGART wrote:Mine happen[ed] by accident too, and [you] can't force it. I get about 1-3 per month. I get many DILDs but these are different, and similar to what you described...

Well, frankly, this had nothing to do with anything you've said. My suggestion to the original poster of this thread did not at all pertain to or challenge you in any way. In fact,if anything, what you said had nothing to do with his original question in the first place. You were merely telling him about your experience with lucid dreaming when his question was about Astral Projection.

I must once again reiterate that this is not a roast, tbt, or anything negative. I am simply trying to help you by pointing out a flaw in logic so you may better yourself, then, I am trying to neutralize the challenge you sent to me by pointing out the lack of the need for a challenge in the first place.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”