Need Help With subliminal messaging

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Need Help With subliminal messaging

Postby wispulation » 12 Jun 2014 22:22

I told my son about 2 weeks ago about lucid dreaming and he loved it I told him about the world of lucid dreaming website and forum and hes been exploring how to have lucid dreams (he has had 1 so far) but he came across a subliminal messaging thing on the website here's the link -> i dont know if it is safe for him to use because he has a developing brain before also i checked online because he asked me if he could do binural beats but after researching i said no because it could possibly cause seizures so check out the website i said and tell me if its ok for my son to use
p.s My son is 12
To achieve a Lucid Dream you have to believe you CAN Lucid Dream

Re: Need Help With subliminal messaging

Postby torakrubik » 12 Jun 2014 23:09

It's fine as long as your son doesn't have photosensitive epilepsy (There is a warning by the video about this). It doesn't make you feel strange, or brainwash you or anything like that. All it's doing is reinforcing the points made by the first video, your subconscious will pick this up. It's no more dangerous than a strobe light.
Dreaming is my drug

Re: Need Help With subliminal messaging

Postby Summerlander » 12 Jun 2014 23:18

Yeah. I agree. Don't worry about the video if he is healthy. The video may only influence his dreaming mind for the night. That's all.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”