Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 11 Jun 2014 20:03

Hahahaha, I kinda expected that. :lol:

Oh well its your decision, but me, I cant wait to have my own kids. I want six kids, three boys and three girls. I want to teach them everything I know, the things they have to prepare for the world, how to stand up for themselves and most of all my knowledge of lucid dreaming. :mrgreen:

I guess I feel that way because I have a big family, some of my cousins are married and my aunts also got married theres just kids everywhere in the house and they are all cute.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 Jun 2014 23:28

I have the same type family, at least on my dad's side anyway :lol: .

I think I got something new
If you could go to a certain time for one week where would you want to go? I know where I'd go: 1985 8-)
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Jun 2014 05:10

Before I answer the question does the future count?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 12 Jun 2014 19:35

Yes, anytime past or future
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Jun 2014 19:47

Ok in that case, if the world can live to 10000 years, then I would go to the year 6000.

Ok tell me your reason for visiting that time and then ill tell you my reason for visit, hehe I sound like a guy that works in an airport :lol: .

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Jun 2014 03:51

My reason for going to 1985 is because the 80's in my opinion was the golden age of rock music. That's when all the rock legends were either still young, still alive or still in their hit band. I could see Van Halen, Guns N Roses, Metallica with Cliff Burton(their most famous bassist who passed in 1986) or any of those guys in their early years.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 Jun 2014 11:16

Oh I see, 1980 is the golden age rock music no wonder you want to go there. Well for me I want to go the year 6000 because it is really far away from today and I want to see how the world has developed in both technology and behavior. It would be nice to see what happens to gaming consoles, I bet that I can actually be in the game itself. I've always liked futuristic cities, they are so creative and very advanced.

Speaking of the future, what do you think of gta game that is in the future? Futuristic cars, high tech guns, futuristic cities, what do you think isn't that a good idea?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Jun 2014 22:58

It could work, as long as they know how to keep the GTA feel of the game. What they should have for a future themed GTA game is maybe have it like a Batman Beyond future where everyone is still mortal, no superpowers, no giant/super aliens or robots. The only kind that should be in a future-themed GTA are the ones like in star wars, where they're all mortal, some are just civilians and some are criminals.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 14 Jun 2014 00:27

Oooh oooh and some would be aliens, don't you think? So if you kill an alien in the streets, then you get 6 stars instantly because killing someone from a foreign planet is strictly forbidden and the aliens from its planet wont like it until you are brought to justice or something like that, so the police will use full force to capture you.

If theres a shop that sells light sabers then I would buy this game the minute I hear it.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 14 Jun 2014 04:06

And maybe there can be space stations you can enter/intrude depending on if you have access and if you do choose to approach the station without access, it's like flying over a no-fly zone in a military base

Man if only making games was easy and there was no copyright laws, then you and me could work together and make this possible. Oh well, we always got lucid dreaming :lol: or at least we will someday

Return to “Off-Topic”