Hello! And can any experienced dreamers help me??

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Vish

Hello! And can any experienced dreamers help me??

Postby Vish » 14 Jun 2014 18:32

My name is Vish and i am 14. So this happened like a couple of months ago. I had a dream and while i was dreaming i realised that i was dreaming. So i was really afraid and didnt know what to do. Thats when i saw other characters in my dream do fun stuff. So i tried to do what they were doing and i was able to do it. Thats when i got really excited and then i woke up. After waking up i thought i was just imagining that i could control dreams. Then it happened again yesterday but this time i woke up the moment i realised i was dreaming. So i started to google if it was really possible to control dreams and then i came to know about lucid dreams and some tips on how to lucid dream and stuff like that. Before today i didnt know that it was possible to lucid dream but i naturally controlled dreams without realizing it was "actually" possible. Which means i naturally learned to lucid dream. Now i am not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing. And that is why i need help. Can anyone tell me if it is good or bad??

nesgirl

Re: Hello! And can any experienced dreamers help me??

Postby nesgirl » 14 Jun 2014 18:39

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:59, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

panaginip

Re: Hello! And can any experienced dreamers help me??

Postby panaginip » 19 Jun 2014 10:38

wow, you're gifted!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”