Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 14 Jun 2014 10:41

Yeah I know, I can think of a lot of great ideas for games but I doubt that they will even listen to me. Though I don't know if everyone will like it, I got different tastes from everybody so I might become happy about the new game but the others wont and I might just ruined the company. :lol:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 14 Jun 2014 17:56

Funny story: I wrote a letter to Square Enix before Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop distance was revealed. I asked them if they could put Neku from The World Ends with You in the next KH game. It went to the American version of square enix, and they said no, because they would have to pay me or give me credit for the suggestion. And what happens next? Neku(as well as other characters) get put in the next Kingdom Hearts game :lol: . But they didn't pay me or give me credit nor did I demand for it.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 14 Jun 2014 19:31

Wow, did that actually happen? Because if that's the case then I don't care whether they pay me or give me credit, my only reward is the game itself.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Jun 2014 03:40

I think what might have actually happened was popular demand wanted TWEWY characters in Kingdom Hearts and they decided to do so. That or Tetsuya Noruma wanted them in the game too. I know he never saw my letter so it couldn't have been me who influenced the idea. I remember also asking them to put one of the TWEWY villains in the game, but that didn't happen
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Jun 2014 10:49

Well who knows, but it still wouldn't hurt if they hear me out. I wanna try giving some ideas to sega for a sonic game, but lets see what you think of it, what do you think if sonic is trying to stop eggman but then eggman traps him in cyberspace. All the levels will be cybernetic and computerized, the enemies would be viruses and stuff, also I thought that there would be upgrades for sonic that helps him get by cyberspace or something.(I don't know specifically)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Jun 2014 22:55

Sounds cool but, didn't they do that in Shadow the Hedgehog?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 Jun 2014 05:21

I thought you'd say that, but all the more reason to do it. In shadow the hedgehog they only made 2 stages that are like this, so they know how to start and how the idea works. And all the game stages would be like that, I mean come on what idea Sega didn't use twice right? Just like how they had wisps in sonic colors, there also wisps in sonic lost world. Also im not saying that it should be exactly the same, im saying to make a game based on that similar idea and include some extra few things like the special stage or upgrades to enhance the character. I would think that this game is like a spin off to be honest but if they want a game that big like sonic heroes or sonic adventure than I can think of a few things, I would need to call my brother though so we can brainstorm. We both love sonic and I think he would be happy to help in making the next sonic game. :D

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Jun 2014 22:28

Nice. maybe you guys could find a way to make a youtube series out of it.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Jun 2014 12:09

Nah ill pass, I don't like viewing my self to the public. Plus knowing my brother he will never agree to something like that but thanks for the vote of confidence.

I've read something from another forum saying how to have frequent lucid dreams, well he said that he interviewed a lucid dreamer who apparently has 15000 dreams a year. I think he called them an ultra frequent lucid dreamer, anyway he said that the way to do that is making a mindset like saying "am I awake or am I dreaming? By saying something like that in their waking hours, those ultra lucid dreamers automatically said the same thing in the dream and they realized they were dreaming. He said that it may take a month or something but im saying it a lot during my waking hours and I am hoping that it works. The first day I felt confident I can say the same thing for a while but the second day is when you kinda forget and you have to work at it. After the second day is when I got used to it, and I will say again and again until I actually ask myself in the dream.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Jun 2014 19:07

Interesting. Good luck. I think I've already found my way of getting lucid dreams, and even when they aren't lucid my dreams are still satisfying.

P.S. I'm gonna be going on vacation this week. I'm pretty sure I'm taking my computer but I'm not gonna be on as often as usual, so if I don't reply for a while, that's why

Return to “Off-Topic”