Which do you rhink is better, Hunger Games or The Hobbit?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Vonozar

Which do you rhink is better, Hunger Games or The Hobbit?

Postby Vonozar » 16 Dec 2013 08:50

They're both excellent movies and if you've seen both it's hard to pick. But if you had to pick one, which would you choose? :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

btifuldreamer

Re: Which do you rhink is better, Hunger Games or The Hobbit

Postby btifuldreamer » 12 Jan 2014 13:00

If you're talking about the first movie in both series, i'd say hunger games, as much as i love lord of the rings :) The first hobbit movie is more about talking about the story and what's going to happen with not much action, Like harry potter and the deathly hallows. Part one is talking and a bit boring, then part 2 is full action. So yeah, i'd say hunger games but i reeeeeealy wanna see catching fire and hobbit desolation of smaug :D :D :D

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 13 Jan 2014 04:36

I would have to agree there. The Hobbits was excellent (both movies :) ) but I would have to say that the Hunger Games just barely cameout on top in my opinion. You should definitely try to go see the newer movies if you ate able. They both were excellent. :)

Lil Fav

Postby Lil Fav » 24 Mar 2014 23:54

I've read the hobbit and I have read the hunger games, but I haven't seen the movies so I can't really tell which is better, but the hobbit is excellent along with the hunger games

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

tpratt

Postby tpratt » 18 Jun 2014 23:04

I can't give a completely objective opinion because I haven't read The Hunger Games trilogy; I've only watched the movies that are out. I've read and seen The Hobbit though. In my opinion, The Hunger Games was good, but The Hobbit was freaking amazing! The adventure and the creatures I find more exciting than children being celebrities for fighting to the death. BUT I could have a totally different opinion once I read the books, which I plan to do soon.

P.S. Anyone who hasn't seen The Desolation of Smaug...awesomeness. Pure. AWESOMENESS.

Return to “Off-Topic”