Binaural beats discussion

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
imaginecinema

Re: Binaural beats discussion

Postby imaginecinema » 20 Jun 2014 06:15

tpratt wrote:Also if anyone knows where to find a good selection of binaural beats that'd be great.

Alpha waves are the sorts of waves used for lucid dreaming. This youtube series has the best binaural beats, from personal experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cHjaJRl1Qo

tpratt

Postby tpratt » 20 Jun 2014 20:12

Thanks so much. Can't wait to give them a try. I also found some better headphones. I heard that helps too.

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 31 Aug 2014 21:07

I haven't tried binaural beats yet, but am planning to. At Walmart, they have a CD by Patrick Marsolek that has binaural beats on it. I've even heard that they will help you travel quantumly in time! If it works for me, at least I won't have to combine recordings and use a NovaDreamer anymore.

I heard about the time travel thing on YouTube; they said time travel frequencies have certain sounds to them. On Walmart.com, I typed in the phrase, "Time travel Frequency" and the Patrick Marsolek CD showed up.

Or you can get the Dr. Fred Alan Wolfe AKA Dr. Quantum CDs. I'm not sure how they work, though, whether it's just lectures or a step-by-step process on how it's done. I'll have to email him about that.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”