New Dreamie

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
BALuDreMed

New Dreamie

Postby BALuDreMed » 15 Jun 2014 11:02

Hey there everyone,
I'm actually not soooo new to lucid dreaming, but it only worked out for me twice so far One time I didn't realize I could now try and controll my dream and the second time I was just like: Hey, I'm dreaming, what would I like to do now? And I decided to meet my friend which I hadn't seen in a while because she's living in another country for the moment. I'm still trying every once in a while with different techniques but it kind of frustrates me, that I usually doesn't work.
Anyhow I've decided to do my bachelorthesis on lucid dreaming and meditation and am doing a online questionnair to ask people who meditate and/or have lucid dreams for their experience. If you want to participate and share your experience with me I would be eternally grateful, I will post the Link to the questionnair in the respective forum in a little while.

Happy to be here!
Gianna

JonSnowLD

Re: New Dreamie

Postby JonSnowLD » 15 Jun 2014 19:10

Hey welcome to the forum!

That sounds pretty cool-I meditate pretty regularly and have Lucid Dreams faaaaairly regularly (although nowhere near as regularly as I would like! ;) ) so if you post it, i'll try and make sure I participate! :)
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

panaginip

Postby panaginip » 19 Jun 2014 10:37

count me in!

tpratt

Postby tpratt » 20 Jun 2014 21:20

I haven't had my first lucid dream yet, but I do meditate regularly. I'd love to help you out if I can.

nattsy

Postby nattsy » 20 Jun 2014 21:50

What's all this about natural lucid dreamers
[color=#8000FF] 20years on and 100+ld, i found out im a natural? "Ye what ever"i said

BALuDreMed

Postby BALuDreMed » 03 Jul 2014 17:00

Sooo, that took quite a while, however, here is the link to the post with the link to the study :shock: :D

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=14909

or for your convenience, the link to the study directly:

https://www.soscisurvey.de/MeditationLuzidesTraeumen/?l=eng

I couldn't figure out how to do hyperlinks? So you have to copy the link above in your address bar. And if anyone knows why the link does not work, I'd be happy to hear :)

Have fun with the survey, it shouldn't be tooo boring ;)
If you want to know the outcomes, drop me a line! I'll still be occupied with the thesis for another month or two but after that, I can share it!

BALuDreMed

Postby BALuDreMed » 13 Jul 2014 12:51

Here's the link again :)

:arrow: https://www.soscisurvey.de/MeditationLuzidesTraeumen/?l=eng

Xbonk123X

Postby Xbonk123X » 15 Jul 2014 22:41

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your lucid dreaming :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”