Hi! Advice on WILD?

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Marlee98

Hi! Advice on WILD?

Postby Marlee98 » 21 Jun 2014 06:27

Hi

I just discovered about lucid dreaming a couple of days ago but I have committed myself to mastering it. Ever since I was a kid I would have the occasional dream where I knew to some extent that I was dreaming and I even remember a couple of dreams where I would realise I was dreaming and confront a nightmare. I'm 15 now and those dreams don't come as often but I had one a few nights ago and ended up googleing lucid dreaming and here I am. I was going to try the WILD technique last night but my alarm didn't go off but I did have a dream where I realised I was dreaming and did the rub your hands together spin in a circle thing and then almost immediately woke up but it wasn't clear and was kind of detached and fuzzy so I think that it was either a semi-lucid dream or I dreamt that I was lucid dreaming but wasn't actually lucid. so I made sure that my alarm will go off and I'm going to try to WILD tonight and I have read about it but I was wondering if anyone had any advice of tips that work for you. Also how long did it take you to have your first fully lucid dream?

nattsy

Re: Hi! Advice on WILD?

Postby nattsy » 21 Jun 2014 07:09

It comes natural to me i don't have to try ,its only the past couple of days iv found out wtf a natural is , so iv no idea if u have any info on people like lme please say
[color=#8000FF] 20years on and 100+ld, i found out im a natural? "Ye what ever"i said

richieadapted

Postby richieadapted » 30 Jun 2014 20:16

hi marlee first off welcome to the forum youve definately come to the right place secondly i have just started lucid dreaming myself and im in a similar position to you......... i find that when trying to perform a WILD it helps if your in silence (i.e. make sure your tv is turned off and your by your self so nobody is talking to you or distracting you) and the room is as dark as you can make it........ then start to relax your muscles starting with your face muscles and working your way down to your toes this works for me...... then lay completly still and think of nothing but lucid dreaming(it helps if you read about lucid dreaming before hand)

for me this technique gets me to the sleep paralysis stage but for some reason i cannot become lucid/enter a lucid dream however i suggested this method because it may work for you.......... people's mind's work in different ways

feel free to private message me if you want to

i wish you luck and hope this helped

richie :D
there are no contests in the art of peace, a true warrior is invincible because he contests with nothing-(hagukare, the book of the samurai)

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 01 Jul 2014 00:05

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:32, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

richieadapted

Postby richieadapted » 01 Jul 2014 16:46

thanks for the advice nesgirl i will give it a try tonight but as i said i am a novice and there are times when i dont even reach sleep paralysis but practice makes perfect so thanks again

richie :D
there are no contests in the art of peace, a true warrior is invincible because he contests with nothing-(hagukare, the book of the samurai)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”