Seeing the real world in real time through astral projection

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
hezekiah

Seeing the real world in real time through astral projection

Postby hezekiah » 22 Jun 2014 20:59

So I was sleeping and I started to doze into a half asleep and half awake state for about 10-15 minutes. Then I remember standing up and walking to my door and seeing it open as my dad started to walk in. He called my name and said that he had a question for me. He told me to wake up. I burst up from my bed and gasped for air as I saw my dad was right there where I had seen him moments ago. It was startling and really cool at the same time. Any similar experiences? Was this Astral proj.?

HAGART

Re: Seeing the real world in real time through astral projec

Postby HAGART » 24 Jun 2014 01:37

You can hear real life noises in a light dream in the morning, and make stuff up around it. I don't think it's paranormal, but certainly cool and part of the mystery of life. I've had similar experiences, but different.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 25 Jun 2014 01:04

You probably projected to an ethereal plane quite close to the physical - the kind thatmakes your ears vibrate. And lord Morpheus is also the lord of such gross realm. :-P

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Karin

Postby Karin » 25 Jun 2014 16:10

It happens to me all the time to hear my alarm clock in the morning, and to sit up in bed and reach to turn it off, but even though I am pushing the button several times, it does not stop beeping. It usually takes me a while of fiddling with my alarm clock until it finally occurs to me that I am probably still dreaming, after what I usually wake up for good. In my case I am pretty sure it's a made up dream to delay waking up, where I am incorporating the beeping sound into the dream, as opposed to an astral projection, because I don't see my body sleeping in bed. I am just dreaming that I am sitting up and pressing the alarm clock button.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”