Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Jun 2014 18:11

Yeah, and he should've just finished xehanort off while he was weak(im so dark arent I? :twisted: ). I think he would've had enough time to give xehanort a final blow then go help Ven when the x-blade forged.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Jun 2014 22:21

No I don't think you're dark, that's completely reasonable. If you saw someone kill your father and he is trying to destroy you along with your friends than don't hesitate, don't show mercy and let him pay for his sin. But yeah if he just finished xehanort than none of this would've happened, all the kingdom hearts games would've never existed. :lol:

New topic: watch these videos, they are funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gSZbRp0DHs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjK-LzkekCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEq_Fz3bBO8

Enjoy. :D

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 29 Jun 2014 19:39

chaosdragoon13 wrote:If you saw someone kill your father and he is trying to destroy you along with your friends than don't hesitate, don't show mercy and let him pay for his sin.

No chaos, xehanort IS terra's father :lol:

Anyway, those videos were funny and very random, which makes them funnier.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 29 Jun 2014 23:54

Im glad you enjoyed those videos, I may have another but ill save it for later. 8-)
Even though you meant it as a joke, terra really looks a lot like xehanort. I mean really they show a lot of resemblance and maybe terra inherited xehanort's darkness, xehanort showed a lot of interest in terra too. If that's true, who's the mother?! :shock:
And why would he do such a thing to his own son, is he that heartless?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 30 Jun 2014 18:09

Well xehanort looks WAY too old to be someone as young as terra's father. But if he was the reasons for his evilness would be because of his thirst for power and darkness.

There's actually a theory that Eraqus and Xehanort were once best friends when they were younger like Sora and Riku until Xehanort became evil. It's all at the end of this kingdom hearts 2.5 trailer, either that or it's someone else who's speaking at 2:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUC4I64jotk

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 01 Jul 2014 00:19

Well kingdom hearts is a huge mystery, you never know whats going on and what really happens, it just doesn't fit.

For one thing we don't know where terra's body is and how he is going to return. And have you ever wondered why vanitas looks exactly like sora but with black hair and different eye color?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 01 Jul 2014 03:09

I think I know the explanation for Vanitas' eye color. Did you notice Braig's/Xigbar's eye color changed in Birth by Sleep? Same thing happened with Isa/Saix. There's a reason for this, which is explained in Dream Drop Distance. Vanitas might have the same reason but it's one of those kingdom hearts mysteries that 3 will hopefully answer.

As for Vanitas' hair I don't know what's up with that. Which makes me wonder: If Ven never went into Sora's heart would Roxas have different hair?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 01 Jul 2014 04:01

Its not about different colors, why does vanitas looks exactly like sora. At that time Sora was just a kid who had nothing to do with this and yet he is already involved somehow, it just doesn't make any sense. And yeah I noticed xigbar/braig had different eye colors, kinda similar to xehanort. I think I heard something like xigbar/braig say that he is a part of xehanort or they have a piece of his heart or something, I don't know exactly, but seriously what is xehanort planning? What is his goal in all of this?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 01 Jul 2014 15:49

Well you heard right. Xigbar(and Saix) is half xehanort. His goal is to get 13 different versions of himself from different times and different vessels to meet. After xehanort's failed attempt to make the X-Blade in Birth By Sleep he figured out there's a more proper way to make the X-blade. Which is to get 13 seekers of darkness to clash with 7 guardians of light. This is what we're expected to see in Kingdom Hearts 3.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 01 Jul 2014 23:55

Yeah I know that too, but what makes me sick is that the seven lights are seven princesses from Disney and kairi. I mean how are they supposed to defeat organization 13, they are outnumbered and they cant even beat their own Disney villains.

Do I change the topic or are there more stuff about kingdom hearts we haven't discussed yet?

Return to “Off-Topic”