Flying like a jet.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
corach

Flying like a jet.

Postby corach » 26 Jan 2012 00:38

I've had three that i can recall. The second one I was walking down a road and it just came upon me that i was dreaming. I then said alright, lets have a lamborghini come down the road and i'll race it, BAM one came and i literally flew next to it and was racing it...on the straight aways i was beating it, but upon the curves in the road, i kept going off course and it beat me...kinda weird i was not creating the road, it was already there, a kind of curvy road with a sea next to it...maybe a flash back from my trips to the italian coast. i woke up soon after.

next one i was walking in a strange neighborhood i didnt recognize...realization came upon i remembered i fell asleep and i must be dreaming... I then instantly propelled myself in to the air and was flying around at tremendous speeds. was intense...I then felt myself starting to get nervous and slowed down so as not to awake myself...Then i said screw it, and decided to fly straight up as high as i would go...i was racing upwards literally like superman and it was getting cold and dark and then i broke through the atmosphere and was in space still going at tremendous speeds. I got so far and realized i didnt know where i was but i couldnt get back down to earth...my heart started pounding and i woke up.

im waiting for my next one to come and i'm not going to fly anymore instead im going to remain calm and try to explore and talk to my subconscious. see what it has to say!!!

R99

Re: Flying like a jet.

Postby R99 » 28 Jan 2012 20:23

Great.... Next time fly slower and try to enjoy the view. have some fun first and learn to stebalize dream , i am waiting for ur next ld.
I see the Truth now.

megabjarne

Re: Flying like a jet.

Postby megabjarne » 29 Jan 2012 18:13

Try flapping your arms like a bird, i find that the most realistic and beautifoul way to fly.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”