New to forum

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

New to forum

Postby Marcharb » 28 Jun 2014 19:44

Hi everyone,
I'm excited to join my first lucid dreaming forum. This is a topic of such interest to me but no one that I know well is as engaged with it as I am mostly because they don't have the time or motivation to really pay attention to their dream world. I started recording my dreams in my early twenties and was pretty focused for a while. I even bought a nova dreamer and had some good experiences triggering lucid dreams. Then life took a typical course and I was too distracted by other things. Now my life has calmed down (I'm 54) and I'm so happy to be focused again on my dream world. I have had some phenomenal lucid dreams and one in which I believe I had a visitation from a dear deceased friend. This dream had a very difference quality than the characters that show up in my lucid dreams. I am interested to know if others have had similar experiences. I have recently tried the supplement galantamine with powerful results. I only intend to use it rarely but I believe it is giving me an opportunity to stay in the lucid dream world longer and practice being more present and engaged which I hope will then cross over into other dreams. I look forward to hearing from others and reading about your experiences. Thanks for reading this!

Re: New to forum

Postby JonSnowLD » 01 Jul 2014 22:10

Hey welcome to the forum and back to LD community! :) Wow, cool you have/had a novadreamer-that's a piece of lucid dreaming history right there!! How effective did you find it? I've read some mixed views on the effectiveness of inducing LDs using electronic devices but if you managed to trigger LDs with one that's awesome.
None of my friends/family are that into lucid dreaming either-my family think it's pretty weird XD They don't know what their missing, evidently ;)

Anyway, see you around!
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

Return to “Introduce Yourself”