Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 Jul 2014 06:40

I could go on forever, but if you want to throw another topic out there be my guest.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 02 Jul 2014 15:00

Oh no keep going, since you're the expert, how about you give us something.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 Jul 2014 18:58

Ok so here's the thing with the 7 guardians of light. There's the 7 princesses but there's also the 7 guardians aka keyblade weilders which are Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Aqua, Ven and supposedly Kairi based off what we saw in the last secret movie. Makes me wish we could play as all of them in 3
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 02 Jul 2014 22:02

Hmmm, that's is true but I kinda wish that roxas is one of them instead of kairi. Because roxas was in the opening of kingdom hearts 3D, do you think that this means that roxas will be back. Also why did kairi even get a keyblade, riku showed up out of nowhere and just gave it to her it didn't even choose her. do you think that riku found a shop that sells keyblades. :lol:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Jul 2014 01:27

Yeah, he bought it from a Moogle at Radient Garden :lol:

Speaking of Riku, I've been wondering how easy or hard it would be to do Riku's Dark Aura attack in a lucid dream since he teleports every half second and that's kind of hard to visualize in first person POV

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 Jul 2014 02:58

Maybe it would be easier if you learn how to shoot fire from your hands and just change your location fast. You may not need to think how to teleport, just move really fast as if you're teleporting and shoot the fireballs and change the colors.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Jul 2014 04:49

Oh no, not that dark aura attack I mean the one he uses in chain of memories
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6oQQblzewE

idk why they used the same name for 2 different moves

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 Jul 2014 05:24

Oh that one! Well it is a bit harder in this case, um, I don't know what to tell you except to try your best. :mrgreen:

Oh I didn't tell you yet, I defeated all the organization members in kh2fm+ and increased all my stats to maximum. Unfortunately I still have to increase the stats of the two useless animals that I call partners.

By the way have you won against all 13 mushrooms?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Jul 2014 17:38

chaosdragoon13 wrote: Unfortunately I still have to increase the stats of the two useless animals that I call partners.

Thats SO true! hahahaha! :lol: :lol: I think sidekicks are a better term for them. Partners are Axel or Riku or Hercules :lol:
So for the organization battles have you fought their second forms that are all in the secret room in Radient Garden?

And no I havent seen all the organization mushrooms. I think I've only seen 5 of them and I think they're not really something you "beat" but just random mini game heartless

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 04 Jul 2014 01:11

Oh yeah I defeated all the organization members and won me the silver crown. Because before that, if you break a certain record from all the mushroom mini games you get a crown. They also give you some weapons for goofy and Donald and synthesis materials.

And guess what, I DEFEATED TERRA TODAY!!!! I won the golden crown without increasing the stats of Donald and Goofy, screw them.

Return to “Off-Topic”