Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 04 Jul 2014 05:21

Well you got lucky cause im sure your emulator translated everything into english right? While im stuck on my modded ps2 with japanese text thus not knowing what im giving sora or how to use it in strategy :lol: eh well I'll catch up maybe. :roll: :lol:

New topic: Are there any villains/psychopaths, they can be from anything even original villains, that you'd like to meet in a lucid dream for a boss battle?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 04 Jul 2014 14:50

Actually I used an English patch to translate it to English, is that why you cant beat him? Because I certainly didn't get lucky, its called skills junior. :lol:

Anyway if I want to fight a villain as a boss battle in a lucid dream I would choose Uchiha Madara, hes the only one I could think of who is worthy of me battling him. Hes a really super strong shinobi from naruto shippuden, I don't know if you know the anime but I really admire his strength. There is a whole episode of him fighting if you want to see him in action that is.
http://www.naruget.net/watch/1096-naruto-shippuden-episode-322/

What about you, what villain/psychopaths would you like to fight?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 04 Jul 2014 18:03

First I'd like to fight some original psychos that I've met in past dreams just to finish unfinished business.
There's a Drill Sargent who shoots at his students for dodging practice, then there's that girl who killed me I told you about, A cop who was shooting me just because I looked dangerous, a warehouse owner who tried to trap me and kill me, a soccer coach who is trying to kill one of his players just because he's not as good as the other players and a guy who murdered someone while there was a blackout at a Wal-Mart. And who knows what other insane DC's I'll meet in the future.

As for some villains I'd like to fight the Disney villains from Kingdom hearts and maybe Hitler and Stalin just for laughs and giggles.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 04 Jul 2014 18:36

Hitler, Stalin and Kim Jong Il. :-P

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 04 Jul 2014 19:14

Oh yeah Kim Jong Il, I forgot I wanted to fight him too :lol:

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 04 Jul 2014 19:36

We need to organise a covert operation, infiltrate North Korea, and liberate the people by performing a coup d'etat Jack Bauer style! B-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 Jul 2014 02:18

Wow you have a lot of people you want to fight or kill you for that matter. :lol:
And I don't even know any of these people except hitler.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 Jul 2014 14:55

You know how sora has a crown on the cover of kingdom hearts 1.5 and how he gets a crown in kingdom hearts 2 final mix, well lets be honest sora isn't fit to be king nor does he deserve to be one.

What do you think?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 05 Jul 2014 15:24

Well of course he's not fit to be a king, he's clearly wearing a prince crown :lol:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 Jul 2014 23:25

You were waiting for that one now weren't ya? Hes not even fit to be a prince or anything royal, I know he is fit to be dead but nothing further. :lol:

Oh well forget about sora, I sent ya a new picture of spear the hedgehog and I want to know if there is anything wrong with it or anything I can do adjust it.

Return to “Off-Topic”