Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Jul 2014 04:49

chaosdragoon13 wrote:You were waiting for that one now weren't ya? Hes not even fit to be a prince or anything royal, I know he is fit to be dead but nothing further. :lol:

I'm sorry, I've been watching too much VanossGaming. See what you've done?! :lol:

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Oh well forget about sora, I sent ya a new picture of spear the hedgehog and I want to know if there is anything wrong with it or anything I can do adjust it.

Maybe have his hands open like he just got the power and is about to do a battle cry. And maybe give him a glow or something like the typical yellow glow or maybe his green aura. Idk I'm no art expert and in all honesty there's nothing really wrong with it.

So how are you making these pics anyway? Like are there multiple character model pieces you're using or what?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Jul 2014 06:01

Well, I use a program called paint tool sai. Its a painting program that is originally used to draw anime characters but I use it to draw anything I want because it has many useful tools and special features that other painting programs don't have. I pick a picture as a beginning for the picture and then I adjust it making the picture to my liking, changing colors, adding a piece from another picture, changing a specific property of it and other ways to create my own picture. Everything else is just my skills and knowledge of drawing.
Well im glad that you liked it because next picture is gonna be super spear and I will try to add effects to it to make it look better. ;)

Also don't mind the "You were waiting for that one now weren't ya?" thing, I was joking around just like how you joked about sora wearing a prince crown which he doesn't deserve. I really hope at the end of the series they don't announce him king of keyblades or anything because that will be a horrible ending.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Jul 2014 19:31

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Also don't mind the "You were waiting for that one now weren't ya?" thing, I was joking around just like how you joked about sora wearing a prince crown which he doesn't deserve. I really hope at the end of the series they don't announce him king of keyblades or anything because that will be a horrible ending.

I'm not, my apology was a part of the joke, but yeah sora most likely won't be the master of all masters of keyblades. Unless when they say a "more mature sora" for KH3 they mean he's totally serious almost all the time like Master Eraqus, maybe then he'd be worth of such a rank, which I hope isn't true because I like Sora's fun personality.

So you know how in KH3 part of the plot is Sora Donald and Goofy are looking for "The Key to Return Hearts". What do you think that's gonna be? I personally hope it's a new weapon sora is gonna use to fight Xehanort with the completed X-blade
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Jul 2014 00:06

Hmm lets see, "The Key to Return Hearts"? I never heard of that but if I have to guess I think it could be the thing that could unlock the true secret of the heart or something like that since in kingdom hearts the heart isn't an organ that pumps blood in the circulatory system. :lol:

And I thought as much that it was part of the joke, seriously internet doesn't have a way to show sarcasm.

Anyway did they say when kingdom hearts 3 is gonna be released?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Jul 2014 19:11

No, they didnt. In fact they didn't say anything about how Kingdom Hearts 3 was doing at this year's E3 which is probably the most important gaming news expo ever. All they said about it was "E3 isn't the right time, we'll give you updates in sometime after E3" but we weren't told when. Im hoping they show up at the next event: San Diego Comic-Con but I have doubts

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Jul 2014 21:13

Its ok, it will come out since it has been announced already so all we can do now is just be patient. :D

So what have you been doing lately, practicing a bit on the guitar or playing a new game?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Jul 2014 22:53

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Its ok, it will come out since it has been announced already so all we can do now is just be patient. :D

That's Square Enix's new catchphrase for Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 "just be patient, we need more time". It's making gamers furious(not me, I'm being patient :mrgreen: ) So glad I'm not one of the Final Fantasy fans that have been waiting for FFXV since 2006 when it was Versus XIII cause I feel bad for those guys :lol:
chaosdragoon13 wrote:So what have you been doing lately, practicing a bit on the guitar or playing a new game?

Both. And I've been working which is really interfering with my guitar and game scheduling right now. This is because the schedule is different every week. The good news is this job lets me work in the afternoon so I can sleep in and keep practicing my lucid dreaming :mrgreen:
Right now I'm playing dead rising 3 on my xbox one that I got a month ago and I just got new dlc for it and Saints Row 4 which has been lots of fun. I also am slowly still working on Watch Dogs' story mode which again is because of work.

I've also been checking out updates for another upcoming game called Sunset Overdrive which I'm really excited to play this year.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 08 Jul 2014 06:34

I see, is the xbox one better than the ps3 or can you compare it with another console?

Also tell me about sunset overdrive, whats it about and what kind of game is it?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 08 Jul 2014 06:35

I see, is the xbox one better than the ps3 or can you compare it with another console?

Also tell me about sunset overdrive, whats it about and what kind of game is it?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 08 Jul 2014 19:52

Well, with me it just depends on what games I want. I got the Xbox One because of Dead Rising 3 and now Sunset Overdrive(I have more but their not xbox exclusives). Ps4 for Infamous Second Son and Kingdom Hearts 3, Ps3 Infamous 1 & 2 and so on. There was however one issue I have had with xbox one and I hope it doesnt continue when I get more games for it. The system took over a day to install dead rising and thats because it stopped at a certain point and I later learned it would go faster if I turned off xbox live. :roll: . Then later when I bought the DLC, it took me like 3 days to install just because of some xbox live issues. And during those 3 days I couldnt play the game until the DLC was finished.

Sunset Overdrive is an open world 3rd person shooter game. The story is in Sunset City a mutant outbreak has started due to an energy drink that wasn't tested for safety. But this isn't one of those serious survival apocalypse games, the story is all themed that surviving the apocalypse can be fun. The aspect of the game is to make it more fun and not making it the game realistic. For instance you can grind on rails, run on walls but it's not because you were given superpowers, it's because it's a cool thing to do. The weapons we've seen so far are pretty wacky, like a gun that shoots vinyl records, gun that shoots bowling balls, a gun that shoots teddy bears strapped to dynamite and more. and to make the weapons cooler you game given them powers if you build up style. You can summon tornadoes with a melee weapon or cause a nuclear explosion with one of your guns, or there's over 50 other options to choose. This game even makes dying fun because you get different respawn animations. So far my favorite is being thrown out of a van driven by the mutants.

Or you can just watch this trailer and not read all that text above :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ9FXIloYb8

Return to “Off-Topic”