the best most complex dream ever

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
NOCOOKIEFORYOU

the best most complex dream ever

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 08 Jul 2014 22:56

So this is the best dream i have ever had. It was complex and detaild.. i dont have a dream journal anymore so i thought i should put it here.... i was walking around with my friend (his name is scott and he is my best friend).already i forget some details but basicly i got in trouble. I went into jail. Not the one that children(underage people) go to. I meen i somehow mannages to go to adult prison. Time sort of skipps untill after the arrest and brings me to my first day of my sentence. I somehow mannaged to bring a phone and flashlight with me (or maby the cops just overlooked it).i used it to look stuff up or call people and that stuff. More time passed and im getting visited by one of my parents (idk wich) and they helped me smuggle a charger in (i only put it in my sweater pocket. And yes we were allowd that stuff i assume).time passed once more and i was out. I was free. I was in the car with mom in the same shop me and my friend were hanging out at.(i forgott to say that on that day it was a minimum day were school gets out early. It was that day again)we walked into a store and we were shooping when i found scott. We all three went into the car and i explained that my kindle fire was with my stuff but they didnt give me anything. So we were wondering were to get it and we had this idea of going back into jail and getting my stuff back when my time was up.time skipped ahead and i was walking all by myself down the sidewalk in my hoody. I was on my phone and i looked up some stuff. I was stressed out and confused.i had something i realy wanted to looke up but i feared i would get tracked down by the government and get arrested i i typed in google "if i turn myself in would they add more time in my sentence".so instead i wrote it in a note (the weird thing is i remeber it actually being correct spelling and not nonsencd giberish. I waked to a cross rode.. i waited till i can cross... it was darkish.... the cars stopped. It was my turn... i walked... i got to the other side and turned left...i waited then realized i had to press the button.. then right away it said walk so i ran across.i kept walking till i saw the high school... i saw some

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Tell me and I'll forget.show me and I may not remember.involve me and I'll understand
-native American proverb

NOCOOKIEFORYOU

Re: the best most complex dream ever

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 08 Jul 2014 23:11

My phone messed up so im gonna continue through the reply. I saw a bunch of kids... i recognised someone... i kept walking and weaved around the busses and people and i noticed so many people abd noted that they were older people. It saddened me that i had missed so much time(like a parent who hasnt seen there children in over a year). I kept walking and saw so many people i know in real life.i was gonna go to the office lady and give it to her... but can i realy trust her?i havent even been to this school. I was gonna walk to it (note that i was hooded and covering my face so no one can recognize me.. i heard in on a conversation about what favorite rocks they liked.. one of the girls said something about blue rock?i kept going.. the high school looked like my junior high. I was about to go to the office when someone grabbed my left arm and asked sonething like "let me take a look at it" and she rolled my arn up to see my scrape (note in in reality it is on my right arm and it is already gone and turned into a scar).i pushed her hand off and said no..and she gave this look at me.(i have three ideas about this part but i dont know wich is true. She either saw my face and was shocked it was me,cuz you know i was probly in jail,.two i was rude for pushing her off and she was just giving me a look.or three i was waking up and she turned zombie and stared off in the distance). I didnt pay attention to what she might say or do and pushed her arm away and looked to the office but woke up.. before i was able to find the answer to my problem.

Tell me and I'll forget.show me and I may not remember.involve me and I'll understand
-native American proverb

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Jul 2014 04:28

Funny how you say "best dream so far" involves going to jail :lol: . But yeah that sounds very impressive.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

NOCOOKIEFORYOU

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 09 Jul 2014 09:31

Its the best dream ive had because in most dreams ive ever had it was alwase no story to it and everything was mostly random. In this i actually had details(i was able to read what i wrote and it wasnt random letters) and i had more intense feelings than i usually have in a dream.. plus ive never had groups of a 50(random guess) dc in the same area in my view. It might of been because it was one of those days were i lay in bed for hours sometimes sleeping sometimes awake

-native American proverb

arixiam

Postby arixiam » 20 Aug 2014 01:36

The complexity is strong in this one 8-)

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”