Instructions for a Real-Time Zone Projection (aka real OOBE)

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Summerlander

Re: Instructions for a Real-Time Zone Projection (aka real O

Postby Summerlander » 10 Jul 2014 00:27

Perfect cheese, Hagart! lol! It's all about that tryptophan. B-)

Deschain, you will probably have an OOBE following my prescription. But only in the hallucinatory sense as far as I know. ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Jul 2014 03:11

deschainXIX wrote:I didn't detect the sarcasm because this is usually what people tell you to do for OOBE's anyway lol

I know, and there are so many out there, each squaking at you with different 'recipes'. But it doesn't make sense and we need a time out to laugh about it.

Summerlander wrote:Perfect cheese, Hagart! lol! It's all about that tryptophan.

No, it's not the tryptophan. It's the capsaicin in that spicy cheese! CAPSAICIN I TELL YOU!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Jul 2014 10:14

LMAO! With capsaicin I'll have a SOOMAE instead: Shit-out-of-my-ass experience. :-D

On a serious note, capsaicin will land you in Hades. If you plan to visit Summerland, don't take it. Honey and milk will land you in the realm of Shiva.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Paranormal Activity”