need help with WILD technique

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

need help with WILD technique

Postby Miyu » 11 Jul 2014 23:31

So for the past year, I've been having sleep paralysis very frequently. At first, I kept hallucinating but now, it's no longer a scary experience. It's just frustrating to not be able to move. So I decided to turn my sleep paralysis episodes into lucid dreams. (since I have sleep paralysis like.. 1-3 times a week.)

Anyway, today I woke up from a semi-lucid dream. My vision was sort of weird during the dream. It somehow felt like i was cross-eyed. I kept trying to break free like I normally do and successfully stood up. I performed a reality check (tried to breathe while i squeezed my nose) and somehow after flying through the roof a bit, I end up getting stuck in my sleeping position. This went on and on for about 2-3 minutes before I woke up.

I have trouble getting myself to be 100% lucid. It felt like i was lucid in one dream but at the same time, I was dreaming a different dream. It was so weird. Any tips?

P.S. I woke up thinking "that was definitely a lucid dream" and kept preforming reality checks because I wasn't sure whether I was really awake or not xD

Return to “For Beginners”