Drugs

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
HAGART

Re: Drugs

Postby HAGART » 15 Jul 2014 01:51

Don't be paranoid of your friends reading this. The NSA is going to read it all anyway. ;)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 15 Jul 2014 02:19

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:23, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Jul 2014 02:27

I'm just a listening ear. And it feels good to get things of your chest. So cathartic isn't it?

If anyone judges you, they have to come through me first! 8-)
I just read this again and realized I changed my picture. It sounds so unthreatening coming from a pussy cat, but I can be a lion when I have to!

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 15 Jul 2014 02:45

Deleted
Last edited by nesgirl on 23 Jul 2014 19:06, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Jul 2014 02:58

Yup, there are two sides to every person. And we struggle with our self reflection. And think about how others perceive us in the reflection of their own eyes.

Just be yourself!

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 15 Jul 2014 03:27

Deleted
Last edited by nesgirl on 23 Jul 2014 19:07, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Jul 2014 03:37

Yea, we digressed. Back on topic now.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 15 Jul 2014 04:30

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:23, edited 3 times in total.
Goodbye forever...

SGMGI

Postby SGMGI » 17 Jul 2014 12:05

Nesgirl, thanks for sharing, its interesting to hear about your history! And please don't worry about people judging you, your path is for you to walk, others should be concentrating on walking there own.

And Jack Reacher, its extremely interesting to hear about your experiences on magic mushrooms as they closely mirror my own. The second time i took mushrooms i was sitting on a hill in a field, looking down on the a town. I kept on thinking about the flow of energy through the world; especially the flow of negative and positive energy. I was thinking that, the more positive energy that you put out, the more you will absorb and vice versa with negative energy. I later found out that this theory is called the law of attraction, which i found very interesting. Next to the field was a small forest with many beautiful deciduous trees, and i couldn't help but be overwhelmed by the immense beauty of life; It always finds a way, even in extreme, hostile conditions. I find that when on shrooms, your thoughts are so much more intense and meaningful, almost like a poem in your head.

Although it was a positive trip overall, i find that every trip i have had usually has negative undertones to it. I was sitting on this hill with my next door neighbor, and time was going so slowly. I thought that I would be forced to live on the hill for the rest of my life, which would seem like an eternity due to the monotonous pace of time. But a mushroom trip, positive or negative, will always provide you with deep, meaningful insights that can help you to better your self if you try to integrate them into your life.

Thanks everyone for the amazing response and positivity. HAGART, i was especially interested to hear of your LSD trip. It was really a fascinating read, thanks very much for sharing.
Alice came to a fork in the road. 'Which road do I take?' she asked.
'Where do you want to go?' responded the Cheshire Cat.
'I don't know,' Alice answered.
'Then,' said the Cat, 'it doesn't matter.

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 19 Jul 2014 05:50

mmm I also have a mountain near my city, its quite big so at the top you can see the city, the suburbs, the harbor, and the industrial area, you get a huge view!

I also find my mind tending towards looking at the area in terms of energy (this is when I was sober though).

I imagined each person in their home and tried to visualise or calculate the energy they were giving off, whether it was doing something like sitting at a computer, reading, talking etc. Then I would multiply it as my eye gazed over all the houses, the multiplicative value would change depending on the house, distance to shopping centers, all sorts of factors. It really is something to look at a town and quite literally watch it live and breathe.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Return to “Off-Topic”