Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 Jul 2014 00:04

To be honest I never played megaman legends before, I played most of the megaman x games because they are my favorite. But I thought I open a forum for all megaman fans so that everyone would share their experience of the games. But since no one here even plays I thought I make this my own personal chat room with my buddy guitar who helped me make the most replies in the forum. :lol:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Jul 2014 21:34

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Really? I mean final fantasy 7 crisis core has most of those gloomy or sad music, so as kingdom hearts when you fight xemnas for the first time or the last time with riku are pretty gloomy. Im not saying they don't have any epic music, of course they do, im just saying that most of it are playing the violin and I think the violin is used in sad music a lot.

Crisis core did have some dark piano and violin music. Other than that I don't know a lot of final fantasy music other than Dissidia 012
I found xemnas' battle music thrilling and exciting. The only music Square Enix made that I think had a sad feeling to me was Roxas' battle music and Friends in My Heart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDZB2pZ0qIY If you don't know which one that is.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 Jul 2014 21:43

Oh yeah even Roxas' battle music is sad but a bit exciting to me, I love his battle theme. Oh well I'll drop it since you love their music, anyway is sunset overdrive gonna be on the ps4? Because if it is then it will give me another reason to buy it.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Jul 2014 22:03

No, it's only for Xbox One. Sorry. What are your other reasons?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 Jul 2014 23:29

I want it for kingdom hearts 3 and for some future sonic games, plus its the new console so the new games will be mostly ps4.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 14 Jul 2014 05:46

Yeah that's a good reason. pretty much one of the reason I got my next-gen consles.

I got a new topic: Did/do you play any Sims games?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 14 Jul 2014 05:48

Nope, never played sims before. Have you played prototype before?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 14 Jul 2014 20:45

Yes! It's one of my top 5 favorite games. Alex Mercer is probably my favorite video game protagonist. If not tied with Delsin Rowe from Infamous Second Son. Prototype was even my first lucid dream. I became lucid because I turned my arm into a blade after I said "If this is a dream I can have an arm blade like in Prototype" and thus began my very first and probably most fun lucid dream.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Jul 2014 05:18

Yeah its a really awesome game especially when you restart the game with all your powers and upgrades. Though one of my favorite abilities is when you frame one of the soldiers and let his comrades kill him instead of you, hilarious. :lol:

I haven't played prototype 2 because i prefer to play as alex mercer and not the guy who wants to kill alex mercer.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Jul 2014 06:00

chaosdragoon13 wrote:I haven't played prototype 2 because i prefer to play as alex mercer and not the guy who wants to kill alex mercer.

Yeah, I was mad that they made Alex the villain of Prototype 2. There's a comic series that explains what happened but I'm still mad about it. But the gameplay was a lot of fun and James Heller did have some funny comments and A LOT of F bombs. He literally F bombs every 10 seconds throughout the entire game. but nobody's a better Prototype than Alex

What makes it worse is the Prototype series has some questions left unanswered and as far as we know Prototype 3 is cancelled because Activision shut down Radical Entertainment! :evil:

Return to “Off-Topic”