New House/Death in the family

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
taniaaust1

New House/Death in the family

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Jun 2014 02:16

I have moved into temporary place, its into a very beautiful house. I do this houses garden up very nice. I move again, this time Im in a house more suitable for me and my situation, the new house is small and has very little bedrooms, its a typical gov housing looking place .. one of those fibro transportables. (The other house was like too beautiful, like too above me thou that wasnt what forced in to have to move as it was to be only a temporary situation from the start). Im just a wee sad about this new move but know where I are now is where Im supposed to be.

Both houses were in the location I wanted to be living in. The new one is just a wee bit closer to the city and is in an area Ive never seen before. It over looks the sea. The sea is a navy colour.

I start to tidy up the new place Ive moved into, to try to get it more to my liking (Im going to have to do a bit of work on this situation before Im fully happy abot it thou its currently ok). I pick up bits of stuff (long/thin things) which are in the backyard and start making a neat pile with them by the fence, just outside the garage which is in the backyard too.

I have an almond tree in the backyard which has covered the backyard with almonds. The almonds are off the tree all over the yard, they are still in their outter green case (within this is the almond and its shell). They are all ripe thou but just have to be allowed to dry off and then have that other part taken off to leave the hell and the almond. I pick all the almonds up as I dont want any to go to waste.

This new backyard thou is quite bare. Im going to have to do a lot here. I see some pretty rocks there by another spot of the fence in the backyark, small smooth rocks like one may find at a beach.. one is pinkish in colour. I will use these for something.

**dream jump**

Im with some family members, there has been a death in the family and a funeral needs to be arranged. Nanna is upset and starts telling me how if she'd known there would be another funeral to arrange, she would of done things differently with the funeral arrangements and would of saved money.

Im very surprised by this other death as I dont know who's she's refering too. She then said something about Rons death. Im upset as I hadnt known my uncle had died just earlier. Im upset that my family had forgotten to tell me (left out in the family once again).

Nanna then starts talking about how a family member had a relationship breakup which left them very upset (she may of been refering to Ron's girlfriend and his death, I cant remember which family member she was talking about with the relationship breakup).

I was shocked awake by all this news and of hearing that my uncle Ron had died. So shocked that it made me loose the previous dream memory of the other death in this dream.

This dream is a bit concerning seeing the last dream I had in which someone in my family was dying, my father.. it turned out that he almost did around the time I dreamed it, he collapsed and he ended up in hospital with several blood clots in his leg and they were concerned they could loosen before dissolving and kill him. It wasnt out of danger for a couple of weeks.

Then other day I dreamed I was in hospital and the next day did actually end up having to be ambulanced there..things in that dream did tie in with things which actually ended up happening. So this dream death(s) in my family is being a concern for me as it may be indicating its about to happen. The house moving symbolism before the dream jump into the death part of the dream... house moving can also symbolise a death! Having that symbolism and then later this other.. this dream with both those things (houses represent people) really does seem to be indicating someone dying. There was also the "temporary" place symbolism in this dream too.

I used to get like a strong feeling when a dream was prophetic but with those other dreams which came true I didnt, so I cant trust this one wont be. I dont know what to make of this dream but the symbols and things in this dream are bothering me!! enough to cause me concern. Maybe I should dismiss this idea thou seeing I had two deaths to do with my family in this dream.. and as two deaths are unlikely, that points to its probably symbolic for something else (seems to doing the same symbol in different situations.. so points to just symbolic and not literal death). I wish I could remember the other death in this dream.

If this dream is being more then just symbolic, Im wondered due to this dream and the relationship breakup part if that was refering to what happens before the death... so could the death be a heart attack? after a split or a suicide? (thou I wasnt completely sure if that part of the dream was refering to my uncle and his death or not). Im wondering if my uncle has broken up with his girlfriend? Im not close enough to my uncle to feel like I can just ring him and start asking him personal questions about his life.

Im going to ring my nanna today (she's the one who was telling me this stuff in the dream) and ask her how the family is all going.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Re: New House/Death in the family

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Jun 2014 03:12

I just rang my sister and my grandmother to try to check to see if my uncle who's in his 60s is okay. My grandmother tells me was out on his farm, chasing lost sheep last night and that she worries he's doing too much. I tried to get my grandmother to give him a call just to check but she said she's seeing him for dinner tomorrow.

I'll still going to be concerned for the next few days (My prophetic dreams used to happen 3 days later).

Karin

Postby Karin » 16 Jun 2014 03:10

If it's symbolic, maybe the part about moving to new houses could be symbolic of changes in your body (upgrades, cleanup, simplification, etc...), and maybe the death in the family could be symbolic of death of some aspects of your personality (happening at the same time as the body changes)?

Just throwing some ideas out there, I am not experienced at all at dream interpretation.

Karin

Uvita Henville

Postby Uvita Henville » 15 Jul 2014 14:39

Hi Tania,

You are right these deaths are probably symbolic for something else in your dream. You can if you wish to do so make a note of the different symbols in your dream, for example the death of the people involved, moving to a new house etc. Write these down and ask what each of these symbols mean to you and you will get the answer of what these death means to you. The unconscious mind gives you an answer every time. I could tell you what these symbols mean but that would be based on my dreams, not yours. Because death means something different to me than it would for you because our life experiences would be very different. There is a wonderful website that shows you the steps on how to interpret your dreams for free using the symbols in your dreams. Check it out: dreamingisspiritual.co.uk

Love

Uvita

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Sep 2014 12:52

Karin wrote:If it's symbolic, maybe the part about moving to new houses could be symbolic of changes in your body (upgrades, cleanup, simplification, etc...), and maybe the death in the family could be symbolic of death of some aspects of your personality (happening at the same time as the body changes)?

Just throwing some ideas out there, I am not experienced at all at dream interpretation.

Karin

Yes death can symbolise those things. I never did work out what it was over, I just couldnt relate it to anything happening.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Sep 2014 12:59

Uvita Henville wrote:Hi Tania,

You are right these deaths are probably symbolic for something else in your dream. You can if you wish to do so make a note of the different symbols in your dream, for example the death of the people involved, moving to a new house etc. Write these down and ask what each of these symbols mean to you and you will get the answer of what these death means to you. The unconscious mind gives you an answer every time.

I wish my subconsciousness did give me answers that easy. That doesnt work for me at all (the answers either just come to me when thinking about it or they just dont no matter ho much I try or ask). Ive got one dream symbol Ive meditated on asking what it means for years and still dont have any idea. (Ive been studying dream symbolism since I was in my early to mid 20s, Im in 40s now).

I could tell you what these symbols mean but that would be based on my dreams, not yours. Because death means something different to me than it would for you because our life experiences would be very different. There is a wonderful website that shows you the steps on how to interpret your dreams for free using the symbols in your dreams. Check it out: dreamingisspiritual.co.uk

I keep dream journals including all my symbols).. but I dont feel a connection with any of things I know this could mean. (My subconsciousness isnt giving me any answers there to why I had this dream).

Return to “Dream Interpretation”