Is this a good idea to get a LD?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Is this a good idea to get a LD?

Postby wispulation » 15 Jul 2014 22:27

Ok so in 2 weeks i am leaving town to go to London i am going sightseeing (you know to things like the London eye madame Tussaud etc) and because I am going there people say the more amazing stuff you see he better chance you'll have a vivid LD so i was just wondering if this was true because if so i will have a really good and vivid LD
To achieve a Lucid Dream you have to believe you CAN Lucid Dream

Re: Is this a good idea to get a LD?

Postby HAGART » 16 Jul 2014 06:46

I actually don't know, but there might be an element of truth to it.

You'll be experiencing things outside your normal, mundane routine. Make a habit of questioning, "This is not normal for me. Am I dreaming?", as you go about your day. It might just work. We don't ask that question when making toast in the morning and doing our laundry, but a break from normal habit, and a full day of being exposed to new things might actually help. Even if not lucid, I bet you'll get some interesting dreams just by breaking the normal habitual routine of daily life.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”