Hey guys what do you think of this goal

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
House of 52

Hey guys what do you think of this goal

Postby House of 52 » 17 Jul 2014 23:47

Hey guys so lets start by introducing my self, My name is Cliff and I'm new to Lucid Dreaming. So I had this weird dream one day where I saw a book written by me and when I opened it It told me that i was to fill this book with my dreams threaded into a narrative. So Here's the idea:
I wanted to learn how to build a stable (hopefully permanent) dream environment like a city around the size of...New York? If that seems reasonable I wanted to learn how to get better dream recall so I can actually write my dreams out in the environment. Lastly If all goes well I'll tell you guys and if you PM me I'll send you a copy ;) so I guess that's it can you help me out?

Re: Hey guys what do you think of this goal

Postby Kman43759 » 18 Jul 2014 00:50

Welcome! As you know I have the same goal as you cos you commented on m thread about this, good luck with your dream environment! Do you have frequent LD's?

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”