Because my other one got blocked...

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
KungFuPanther

Because my other one got blocked...

Postby KungFuPanther » 19 Jul 2014 22:19

I found out today that my thread had been locked by an administrator. And that I had received a warning from the administrative board.

When I first saw it I was really mad. This past week has been horrible for me, not just in my failure of lucid dreaming. My whole life is falling apart. The only way I had to vent it was here on the forums. Any other time I'd try to make a long winded speech about how what I did was wrong and that nobody deserved the receiving end of it, but right now all I can say is I don't know what to do.

I just don't know.

No formal apologies, no drawn out woe-is-me speech, just know that I didn't mean it. That's all I can think of to say.
...You think that's air that you're breathing?

Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's LD Forum (IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

nesgirl

Re: Because my other one got blocked...

Postby nesgirl » 19 Jul 2014 23:22

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:20, edited 4 times in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 19 Jul 2014 23:36

..... I dont think its bipolar, Most teenagers just get mad easily, I dont have actual mental anger issues yet I still scream at things till I lose my voice (specially during video games) xD once I was playing minecraft and I got so mad I slammed my mouse on the desk, broke it, and walked away lol

Anyway, that sucks that you lost your other thread :/ I guess all I have to say is to try what I said on your post (I hope u saw that -.- I spent forever thinking that up) and make a new thread on it if you want
Btw, there are a few devices being worked on and some that are released at the moment that help you become lucid by measuring your brainwaves and cool shiz like that
Also, Vitamin B6 is a good, safe, natural supplement that helps you become lucid and gives you vivid dreams... But make sure you dont take to much because to much B6 can be harmful
Anyway, good luck! :)

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)

KungFuPanther

Postby KungFuPanther » 21 Jul 2014 21:19

Hey guys. I was kinda reluctant to respond for fear of being reported again or something. Nesgirl, I'm not bipolar, just.... weird. I try not to get mad without a reason, but there are times in my life where I feel like I have a million of them pressing down on me. I'm working on that.

Kman, I should have known you were a gamer by that icon XD I will admit, though maybe not entirely productive, breaking a mouse is certainly impressive :lol: I read your post and it really helped, I didn't take any b6 because I don't have any but it worked regardless. So, thank you guys for helping me.
...You think that's air that you're breathing?

Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's LD Forum (IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM)

Peter

Postby Peter » 22 Jul 2014 03:31

Nothing personal, this is Rebecca's forum and even with good intent wanting to take people away from here is not the done thing.
You are welcome here and I look forward to your posts so again nothing personal at all.

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”