Would anybody here be interested in helping make a LD Forum?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Kman43759

Would anybody here be interested in helping make a LD Forum?

Postby Kman43759 » 19 Jul 2014 21:00

There are websites where you can make your own forum for free so I was thinking about making my own lucid dreaming/dreaming/beyond forum. Would anyone be here interested in helping or being a moderator/admin??
Not mandatory but its prefered that i've talked to you before on here, but that doesn't matter that much

If you wish to help plz sign up in this format
Have I talked to you at all on this forum? Y/N
What would you have to offer?
Do you have experience in LD'ing? How long?
Any ideas you would like to tell me that you have?
Age?
Do you have skype? Y/N
Do you know and web design/programming? (Im not expecting this so dont feel like you need this)

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

nesgirl

Re: Would anybody here be interested in helping make a LD Fo

Postby nesgirl » 20 Jul 2014 00:23

Kman43759 wrote:There are websites where you can make your own forum for free so I was thinking about making my own lucid dreaming/dreaming/beyond forum. Would anyone be here interested in helping or being a moderator/admin??
Not mandatory but its prefered that i've talked to you before on here, but that doesn't matter that much

Age?
Do you have skype? Y/N
Do you know and web design/programming? (Im not expecting this so dont feel like you need this)

Eh no thanks.

If I end up making a website, I want to make one specifically for Multimedia Designers, and eventually make a video game for that website, call it Multimedia World, which will show everyone what you as the Multimedia Designer can do in a Multimedia project. Like summoning and torturing Multimedia-created characters.
I mean really, there needs to be a website where MM designers can learn to create their own realities and show them off. And there needs to be program tutorials in areas like Photoshop and Flash.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 20 Jul 2014 00:28

What is multimedia?

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 20 Jul 2014 00:45

Kman43759 wrote:What is multimedia?

Anything that is drawn or produced into a creation, such as a movie, website, music, picture, book, or a video game.

When you are a designer, you are the master over a creation of your choice and you are free to create and control that reality in any way you want, provided you know how to create that reality (Photoshop, Flash, Maya, Dreamweaver, hand drawings, etc), teasing it in the process (Multimedia created characters will be harmed in the process if you want them to be). You do have to learn several things about creation though, like perspective, anatomy, and the process of animation. Once you do, you will fall in love with it. Multimedia is a personal escape from reality when I am not feeling sleepy. And the other designers feel the same way about it as well.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 20 Jul 2014 22:47

Kman43759 wrote:There are websites where you can make your own forum for free so I was thinking about making my own lucid dreaming/dreaming/beyond forum. Would anyone be here interested in helping or being a moderator/admin??

Age?
Do you have skype? Y/N

With respect, why do you want to make your own? You know that this thread is in an LD forum already? (And a very good one IMO!)
Dreaming is my drug

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 20 Jul 2014 23:34

Idk itd just be fun, and I agree with you, this forums is amazing. If it wasn't for this forum I would have quit LD'ing LONG AGO due to a lack of motivation.
The reason I want to, is because I have a lot of ideas for it

Peter

Postby Peter » 20 Jul 2014 23:52

Please dont try to take others away from this forum without Rebecca's consent. I am going to block this tread

Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”