Hello Everyone (& Tidal Waves/Through Walls/Flying/Jumping)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
weasel180

Hello Everyone (& Tidal Waves/Through Walls/Flying/Jumping)

Postby weasel180 » 19 Jul 2014 02:05

Hi. I am from the UK. I have been having Lucid dreams since I was 7, although I used to be scared by them, now I am nearly 40, I have learned to control them and have been amazing for many years now.

I have repeated dreams of tidal waves coming towards me, which I can now surf on. I also have space dreams, where I can travel through worm holes in all directions. These are amazing.

I recently had a dream where I was trying to push my hand through a wall between my bedroom and bathroom. I couldn't. In my dream, I took my memory foam pillow and put it against the wall and tried again. As the memory foam has much give in it, my hand started to push through and then suddenly was absorbed within a void but it was like the wall and my hand understood each other and my hand moved on it's own through the wall and the wall opened up to allow this. It was a really weird feeling, like my hand and wall were one. I imagine it must be how mercury feels to touch. I then tried another wall without the pillow and put my old mobile phone through it and dropped it. I went into the next room and it wasn't there, so I went through the wall instead. This was the weirdest but one of the most amazing experiences ever. I ended up in a massive open plan metallic grid warehouse. My phone was there. I picked it up and do not remember what happened after that.

I have had many dreams relating to rocking/swaying, being able to jump incredible distances and heights, like I have trampolines as feet!

Anyway, I thought it was about time to let others know about my experiences and see who else has experienced the same.

Thank you for reading and happy lucid dreaming!

nesgirl

Re: Hello Everyone (& Tidal Waves/Through Walls/Flying/Jumpi

Postby nesgirl » 19 Jul 2014 02:24

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:18, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

weasel180

Postby weasel180 » 20 Jul 2014 14:06

Hi. Thanks for replying, although I am not the sort of person to brag about something. I have stated what has happened to me, that is all. By you writing this people can be persuaded to believe that I am uncaring and selfish in what I may write. This was my 1st post and was unsure on how my dreams compare with others. So I explained my history so others can read and respond re their dreams, not give advice and judge someone without understanding their intention first. Sorry to sound like I am moaning but I am honest and have to share how I feel. Thank you and happy Lucid Dreaming :)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 22 Jul 2014 21:57

You weren't bragging. Nesgirl can be an alarmist at times. I never heard anyone here brag.

Welcome to the group. Most of us have no place to talk about our dreams, lucid or otherwise, so we have all gravitated here to this forum to talk to like-minded people and share stories and ideas.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 22 Jul 2014 22:57

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:18, edited 5 times in total.
Goodbye forever...

weasel180

Postby weasel180 » 22 Jul 2014 23:20

Thanks for replying Hagart and for your welcoming. Nesgirl, all is fine with me. Please do not waste your energy bickering with others; it can be used more productively I'm sure, for everyone. I hope we can all get on and continue to post messages about Lucid Dreams, rather than anything else, as that is what the forum is for. Goodnight and HLD! x

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 22 Jul 2014 23:32

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:19, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye forever...

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 23 Jul 2014 00:00

nesgirl wrote:
HAGART wrote:You weren't bragging. Nesgirl can be an alarmist at times. I never heard anyone here brag.

Welcome to the group. Most of us have no place to talk about our dreams, lucid or otherwise, so we have all gravitated here to this forum to talk to like-minded people and share stories and ideas.

I wasn't implying that he was bragging, I was just saying for him not to brag.
And there really was a newbie here bragging about being a natural here at one point. You really need to look at some of the posts.
You are obviously going to be my nemesis from now on, so I'll be watching my back for you.

lmaooo this girl is crazy its official. I've noticed it in all her posts, but after this I just had to say something lol.

hagart is right, you are an alarmist, honestly he couldn't of said the truth any nicer.

and yet you jump to making him your "nemesis", which by the way is beyond silly.

he was nice enough to not even reply too, but we are all thinking this.

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 25 Jul 2014 09:03

All is forgiven. Let's move on.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”