Hey There! Nice to mee you!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Gabe4You
Posts: 3
Joined: 20 Jul 2014 17:24

Hey There! Nice to mee you!

Postby Gabe4You » 20 Jul 2014 17:36

I'm 15 and I've read some things about lucid dreaming and also a lot of techniques for having lucid dreams and at the moment I'm a little confused...there too many techniques and metods and I'm a little bit lost.
I've had lucid dreams many times...but the time intervals between them are huge...like months and although I could control them, they were blurry, fade and they used to last just a couple of minutes.
I want to have more lucid dreams and I want them to be HD :lol:
Thanks for listening to me.
Best wishes!

User avatar
GalMutzafy
Posts: 239
Joined: 09 Jan 2014 22:25
Location: Israel

Re: Hey There! Nice to mee you!

Postby GalMutzafy » 20 Jul 2014 19:15

You don't need to be confused by the methods, you don't even need to choose one.
The important thing is that you will write your dreams in a dream journal and start doing daily reality checks, if you don't know what it is, just ask.

If you do want to choose a method, I recommend WBTB- its when you wake up after six hours, get out of bed and meanwhile reading about lucid dreams (I recommend also read your dreams from the dream journal) and get back to sleep after 20-60 minutes (after a while you would know which time is more comfortable for you).

Welcome to the forum, if you need help, we are here :)
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Gabe4You
Posts: 3
Joined: 20 Jul 2014 17:24

Re: Hey There! Nice to mee you!

Postby Gabe4You » 21 Jul 2014 07:52

GalMutzafy wrote:You don't need to be confused by the methods, you don't even need to choose one.
The important thing is that you will write your dreams in a dream journal and start doing daily reality checks, if you don't know what it is, just ask.

If you do want to choose a method, I recommend WBTB- its when you wake up after six hours, get out of bed and meanwhile reading about lucid dreams (I recommend also read your dreams from the dream journal) and get back to sleep after 20-60 minutes (after a while you would know which time is more comfortable for you).

Welcome to the forum, if you need help, we are here :)


Ok, so this night I had 3 dreams, non of them was 100% lucid, but it was great for the first night. 2 of them happened in the first period of night (before I woke after six hours). They were pretty clear and my alarm rang just in the middle of my second dream. I had woken up and I tried to re-enter my previous dream. I've kinda done it...in the the same landscape, same "topic" but by body wasn't there...I guess I've succeeded to enter the dream only with my mind, or something like that, but I wasn't 100% lucid then either.
I wrote all of my dreams in my dream journal and now I'm going to try again this afternoon :D

Thanks a lot! :)

User avatar
GalMutzafy
Posts: 239
Joined: 09 Jan 2014 22:25
Location: Israel

Re: Hey There! Nice to mee you!

Postby GalMutzafy » 21 Jul 2014 15:05

Gabe4You wrote:
GalMutzafy wrote:You don't need to be confused by the methods, you don't even need to choose one.
The important thing is that you will write your dreams in a dream journal and start doing daily reality checks, if you don't know what it is, just ask.

If you do want to choose a method, I recommend WBTB- its when you wake up after six hours, get out of bed and meanwhile reading about lucid dreams (I recommend also read your dreams from the dream journal) and get back to sleep after 20-60 minutes (after a while you would know which time is more comfortable for you).

Welcome to the forum, if you need help, we are here :)


Ok, so this night I had 3 dreams, non of them was 100% lucid, but it was great for the first night. 2 of them happened in the first period of night (before I woke after six hours). They were pretty clear and my alarm rang just in the middle of my second dream. I had woken up and I tried to re-enter my previous dream. I've kinda done it...in the the same landscape, same "topic" but by body wasn't there...I guess I've succeeded to enter the dream only with my mind, or something like that, but I wasn't 100% lucid then either.
I wrote all of my dreams in my dream journal and now I'm going to try again this afternoon :D

Thanks a lot! :)

Wait, your dreams today were lucid or not? I am not talking about 100 percent, just if you knew you were dreaming
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Gabe4You
Posts: 3
Joined: 20 Jul 2014 17:24

Re: Hey There! Nice to mee you!

Postby Gabe4You » 21 Jul 2014 16:20

GalMutzafy wrote:
Gabe4You wrote:
GalMutzafy wrote:You don't need to be confused by the methods, you don't even need to choose one.
The important thing is that you will write your dreams in a dream journal and start doing daily reality checks, if you don't know what it is, just ask.

If you do want to choose a method, I recommend WBTB- its when you wake up after six hours, get out of bed and meanwhile reading about lucid dreams (I recommend also read your dreams from the dream journal) and get back to sleep after 20-60 minutes (after a while you would know which time is more comfortable for you).

Welcome to the forum, if you need help, we are here :)


Ok, so this night I had 3 dreams, non of them was 100% lucid, but it was great for the first night. 2 of them happened in the first period of night (before I woke after six hours). They were pretty clear and my alarm rang just in the middle of my second dream. I had woken up and I tried to re-enter my previous dream. I've kinda done it...in the the same landscape, same "topic" but by body wasn't there...I guess I've succeeded to enter the dream only with my mind, or something like that, but I wasn't 100% lucid then either.
I wrote all of my dreams in my dream journal and now I'm going to try again this afternoon :D

Thanks a lot! :)

Wait, your dreams today were lucid or not? I am not talking about 100 percent, just if you knew you were dreaming


I don't think so...

User avatar
GalMutzafy
Posts: 239
Joined: 09 Jan 2014 22:25
Location: Israel

Re: Hey There! Nice to mee you!

Postby GalMutzafy » 21 Jul 2014 16:50

Gabe4You wrote:
GalMutzafy wrote:
Gabe4You wrote:


Ok, so this night I had 3 dreams, non of them was 100% lucid, but it was great for the first night. 2 of them happened in the first period of night (before I woke after six hours). They were pretty clear and my alarm rang just in the middle of my second dream. I had woken up and I tried to re-enter my previous dream. I've kinda done it...in the the same landscape, same "topic" but by body wasn't there...I guess I've succeeded to enter the dream only with my mind, or something like that, but I wasn't 100% lucid then either.
I wrote all of my dreams in my dream journal and now I'm going to try again this afternoon :D

Thanks a lot! :)

Wait, your dreams today were lucid or not? I am not talking about 100 percent, just if you knew you were dreaming


Because there is a difference between being lucid but not 100 percent between a non-lucid dream.

A lucid dream is when you know you are dreaming, simple as that.

With time and experience you will learn to notice.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant


Return to “Introduce Yourself”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest