End Of The World!

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
arixiam

End Of The World!

Postby arixiam » 20 Jul 2014 01:25

Right, so last night I had a shocking dream and would like some guidance with it. As I think I can recall, it's the second time I've had the dream in my life. Not certain thought... so here it is. And sorry for the awful spelling, I just woke up when I wrote ...

i was at my house when suddenly i found out (i dont remember how i found out) that the end of the world was coming by missiles. I next remember seeing an image somewhere of the planet earth from outer space almost 99% filled with little missile pictures clearly showing the missile targets and almost every part of the entire world was covered. i was with my cousin and we were scared and i starthaving a panic attack when i hid under my bed thinking to myself "I dint want to die, what if it hurts so much" when suddenly in the dream i had a thought that i remembered it all happening before (i remembered in the dream i've dreamed the exact same dream before) and i knew how it was going to go. i next remember looking out of the window to seeing missiles flying across the sky near my house and exploding in the distance. i the ran outside running as far away from my house as i could (unaware of why that would help) but as i was running i stopped at a garden and looked in it to see a woman smoking relaxing and i told her the the world was going to end and then i continued to run, i then saw my older brother and caught up to him and then appeared back at my house. i was with my cousin again outside my house, we went round the corner to see if we could see anything and then missiles started exploding near us so we ran, a few of the missiles landed but didnt explode, one on the grass ouside my hous and one right infront of my door so i was too scared to go in, i ran round to see if i could get in the back then the whole scene changes and i just remember thinking to myself that i survived it and the i came into a first person view of someone in outer space and something about a masively dangerous nuclearbomb was about to be sent down on eartha d i dont remember anything after that...

Please get back to me on this, it scared me so much! What worries me more is since then I've encountered two things were the word missile was use and also it's weird there's a nuclear icon for the topic icon...

boardsenseless

Re: End Of The World!

Postby boardsenseless » 21 Jul 2014 22:20

Sorry, I can't give you an answer but I have had several dreams similar to this. Either with missiles or spacecraft or aircraft filling the skies or alien invasions. I have never witnessed the end of the world but there has always been a sense of doom or, at least, finality to these dreams. I'm sure it's not quite as dramatic as the dreams suggests and is perhaps indicating something on a more personal matter. Perhaps the end of a life cycle, relationship or other chapter in one's life.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

arixiam

Re: End Of The World!

Postby arixiam » 23 Jul 2014 01:10

Thankyou. I have been told it is probably personal like something coming to an end more friendship or relation ship more than death and i had a dream the next night about being lost looking for ICT lesson in my old school which was wierd. Must be all this hot weather round here recently, can barely sleep at all!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”