Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 21 Jul 2014 17:15

I also heard a rumor a long time ago that if you didn't feed it after 1 day it would die or something. Is that true?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 21 Jul 2014 17:27

No, you cant feed it or anything. You can only increase its level and choose what stat to increase, thats all.

But the best part of the game is that there are legendary monsters you can unlock, do you wanna know them?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 22 Jul 2014 04:40

Yeah sure
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 23 Jul 2014 10:15

There are 6 dragons for each attribute of the game and there is a an anubis type of monster, it has wings. There is the fire dragon, water dragon, ice dragon, jungle dragon, rock dragon and desert dragon. I think there are more but i havent unlocked them yet, anyway whats so special about these dragons is that they all have a certain stat that has reached a very high level. For example, the fire dragon has the highest attack which makes it the more worthy of unlocking, the ice dragon has the highest HP and the rock dragon has the highest defense etc.

But to unlock them you have to participate in a tournament that only one attribute can enter and you will fight high level monsters as well. The final battle is the dragon in which you have to defeat to unlock, the fire dragon gave me a lot of trouble. :lol:

The fire dragon, in my opinion, is the best because it has the highest attack and it looks awesome at the same time. Plus The legendary monsters, you dont have to train them to increase their level, they already are maxed out.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 24 Jul 2014 04:35

Cool. Sounds like KH dream drop distance cause in the game you get these allies called "spirit dream eaters" which are the good dream eaters. Only you unlock more of them by collecting the recipes to make them. And whats cool is with the Nintendo DS you can go somewhere in the pause menu to pet your dream eaters.

So I got a new topic: Which starter pokemon is your favorite? And this applies to any of them from Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle to whatever the heck they've come up with now(I lost track after diamond/pearl :lol: )

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 24 Jul 2014 14:41

My favorite is mudkip, i would choose this starter over any starter. Since you dont know what happened after diamond/pearl ill help ya out. After diamond/pearl is black/white, then for some unknown reason black 2/white 2 and now X/Y. Their newest game coming up is a remake of ruby and sapphire, they are now called omega ruby and alpha sapphire.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 24 Jul 2014 18:06

Im aware of those games, my brother has Y. I just dont know what their started pokemon are called or even what they look like. btw does Black 2 and White 2 have new pokemon or just new legendary pokemon?Anyway, my favorite starter pokemon over any of them is Bulbasaur.

Ok next pokemon related question: Have you ever played "Hey You! Pikachu"?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 25 Jul 2014 04:24

No never heard of it, what kind of a game is it?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 25 Jul 2014 17:24

It's a Nintendo 64 game where you hang out with and talk to Pikachu. You can talk to it with a microphone that plugs into the Player 4 controller slot. There's a few games you can do with pikachu like fishing, treasure hunting, pinata, helping lost poliwags and a few more. It was also fun just picking up items and giving them to pikachu to see what it does with the item. The press start screen was fun too because there you could just talk to pikachu and it'd react to everything you say, where as in the main game pikachu might not always pay attention

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 25 Jul 2014 20:47

That sounds kinda fun, though i think it would be better if it was a mini game than an actual full game.

Have you ever played GTA San Andreas?

Return to “Off-Topic”