Hello there!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Faith2014

Hello there!

Postby Faith2014 » 24 Jul 2014 23:28

Wow.

I've spent my whole life lucid dreaming, and failing to explain it to people who can't do it. And now I find a whole forum of people just like me :D there's no words for how happy I am!

My name is Faith and I am 18 years old. I never learnt to lucid dream, I just assumed everyone did it, until a couple of years ago. Since realising, I've pushed myself to try different things. All my dreams are 3D and I can alter any landscape around me. I can fly, but the pure concentration it takes is ridiculous. I noticed someone mentioned tidal waves on another post - the ones I have usually pass over my head like a glitch in a game?

I found this forum after googling for other people who experience sudden massive winds pushing them back when they run somewhere in dreams :3 this happens a lot to me (:

So yeah! Nice to meet you all!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

soul2spirit

Re: Hello there!

Postby soul2spirit » 24 Jul 2014 23:38

Welcome! I feel the same as you!
http://soul2spirit.com/dream-work/

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 25 Jul 2014 01:24

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:16, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Faith2014

Postby Faith2014 » 25 Jul 2014 07:46

I've been having them as long as I can remember? I can't remember exactly when they started - like I said, I honestly believed everyone did it for ages xD

[ Post made via Android ] Image

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 25 Jul 2014 12:12

Well, believe or not, not all people know lucid dream exist or if they hear about it, some of them don't believe it is possible.

But a lot of people also do this and some of them are natural like you and some of them work hard to get them (most of us here are trying hard to get them every once and a while).

It is nice to see that you have so much experience, you can help a lot of people around here with your experience and knowledge.

You got to the right place, the forums is full of people who know and can discuss the subject with you and it is a very interesting and big topic.

So, welcome! I hope you will enjoy here
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Return to “Introduce Yourself”