Attempted to WBTB last night... Couldnt fall back to sleep

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
shams

Re: Attempted to WBTB last night... Couldnt fall back to sle

Postby shams » 28 Jul 2014 10:47

Thanks

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 28 Jul 2014 15:32

I attemted to WBTB 2 times since then, and I had no troubles falling back asleep even though i was on my ipod, I only stayed up for 30 mins and had my brightness on low

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 28 Jul 2014 19:11

(I just realized I have pretty much said this already earlier in the thread. But it's worth saying again, so I'll leave it.)

The "No Light" rule is not set in stone and of course people vary, and even each WBTB session is different depending on how tired you are. Why not experiment with it yourself.

Light will increase the levels of serotonin which affect wakefulness, so it might actually be a GOOD THING when you WBTB so that you are more alert when you sleep. An alert mind is a lucid mind.

I hate it when I'm too awake and can't sleep again. That's the only possible downside. Experiment and find your own balance between wakefulness and sleepiness.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “For Beginners”