How to increase lucidity while Lucid Dreaming?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
TheFluffyDuck

How to increase lucidity while Lucid Dreaming?

Postby TheFluffyDuck » 28 Jul 2014 18:47

I'm 14 and I've been trying to learn to lucid dream for a few months now and in this last month, I've managed to have three lucid dreams. Though they were all lucid dreams, only the very first one was successful. It was my first one after months of trying and I was able to control it and everything however the next two after were failures. In the last one, I wasn't able to hold the lucidity and I forgot minutes after realizing, and the one before the last one was very confusing. I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't think straight and I kept losing focus on my dream objective. How do I increase my lucidity whilst dreaming?

GalMutzafy

Re: How to increase lucidity while Lucid Dreaming?

Postby GalMutzafy » 28 Jul 2014 19:28

It's common to lose lucidity or have low level of lucidity in your first lucid dreams, but with time, lucid dreams and experience it is getting better.

For now you can remind yourself every minute or two in a lucid dream that you are dreaming and you are aware that you are dreaming.

Second there's stabilization techniques, such as rubbing your hands, shout ''clarity now!'', touch your surroundings, spin around and mainly also, calm down.

This will help increase your lucidity and will make your dream much better, vivid and clearer.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Summerlander

Re: How to increase lucidity while Lucid Dreaming?

Postby Summerlander » 28 Jul 2014 19:35

Drink coffee in the lucid dream world. :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “For Beginners”