Inspirational VIDEO

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
tea

Inspirational VIDEO

Postby tea » 29 Jul 2014 19:53

hey people! it's been a while, hope you guys are doing well!

i'm dropping by to share with you my lucid dreaming - landscape & scene inspiration video!

it's on youtube, check it out: http://youtu.be/TbXNB6DITxc
if you like the video or have any suggestions, please leave a comment or something to let me know!

peace and love
tea
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

HAGART

Re: Inspirational VIDEO

Postby HAGART » 29 Jul 2014 23:36

NICE!

I've seen other similar You Tube videos, and they all showcase great dream art! Some call the style, Dreamscape or even Alienscape. They certainly do inspire my lucid dream imagination.

Good Job!
(Of course credit goes to the artists and musician, but somebody had to compile it.)

(And yea, it has been a while hasn't it?)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Karin

Postby Karin » 30 Jul 2014 00:50

OMG, I totally LOVE this video!!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 30 Jul 2014 01:06

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:15, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

tea

Postby tea » 30 Jul 2014 11:14

nesgirl wrote:However, just keep in mind every artist, designer, and Lucid Dreamer will have their own ideas on how they want their dreamscapes/Multimedia Landscapes to look. The best part of being a Multimedia Designer/Lucid Dreamer is coming up with your own ideas, and making your own designs from them.

i see where you're coming from and you're right - partially :)

as a graphic designer i learned that "creativity" does not mean coming up with something that has never been done before. actually i realized that it is impossible to invent something new - in whatever area of life. every "new" thing you create is just a unique configuration of already seen and learned things. which means in order to think of something new you'll have to have seen other things before which then you can split apart, cut into many little pieces and finally fit them together to form a unique image.

with this in mind you'll be able to see that looking at other artist's works for inspiration does not mean that you're limiting you own imagination - exactly the opposite is the case! even when going through potential landscape ideas (like the video does) you won't copy and paste the exact images to your dreams but rather use them to be able to come up with you own variations. which will be a mixture of what you've seen so far in life and what's going on inside your [subconscious]mind.

anyway, thanks for the feeback! :D
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”