Hello Fellow Humans

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
YinyangDK

Hello Fellow Humans

Postby YinyangDK » 30 Jul 2014 08:37

Hi There.
I had my first Lucid dream around the age of 15, I´m 37 present. I remember it fully, I have always been interested in psychology and knew all about arc type dreams, and remembered in my first dream that this I experienced was a classic "running away from something/someone" dream. I have had a difficult childhood full of uncertainty and bad parenting. My mom was a drunk and me and my big sister was living with her and her boyfriend. I got bullied and picked on from when I started in school till I was about 15 years old. In that time I had moved 5 times already, been in a foster care home and experienced a lot that others my age had not. In my dream I remembered that it was a dream, but also that I knew Teak won do! So I turned around and kicked my follower right in the face. I have no idea of who the man was who followed my was, but he had I face that said - Wait a minute! This is not suppose to happen. I remember standing there in total darkness seen in 3rd. person view looking at my self looking at my follower, and then the dream ended.
Luckily even though my mom is a drunk, she is more than that. She has a high I.Q. and is spiritually interested, She and I could talk about anything from spirits to UFOs and She told my right away that it was a lucid dream I had had.

JonSnowLD

Re: Hello Fellow Humans

Postby JonSnowLD » 05 Aug 2014 13:06

Hi, welcome to the forum :) a natural lucid dream is very cool, and the fact that your mum knew what it was must have saved you years of not knowing about them!

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

YinyangDK

Re: Hello Fellow Humans

Postby YinyangDK » 07 Aug 2014 05:47

Thanks for the welcome and yep I have had a very lucky upbringing :-)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”