Driving..recklessly and speeding

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
dreamworld777

Driving..recklessly and speeding

Postby dreamworld777 » 17 Jul 2014 01:27

For the past week,every time I dream,I seem to end up driving...but recklessly,usually speeding and hitting things.No matter how the dream begins,it always ends with me driving this way.
Just for example,the past 2 nights I have dreamed,the first night I am with my family doing random things.I am in a rush to get to the airport to go catch a plane to see someone.I end up in a car driving in reverse up a street that's a bit of a hill.i speed up this street in reverse hitting things,signs,people,other cars etc but don't seem to care.
The next dream,i am in a store and again,end up in a car,driving from the back seat ??? (impossible I know) but someone in the front seat,my mother I believe,is blocking my view,but I continue to drive,speeding and hitting things on the street.I believe I am on the same street as in the first dream (I know this street in real life but haven't been on it in years,I no longer live in that town).

Does this hold some meaning or message,driving recklessly and speeding?? It seems to keep turning up in my dreams all week.I'm curious...any thoughts about these dreams and the subject of these dreams?

wispulation

Re: Driving..recklessly and speeding

Postby wispulation » 21 Jul 2014 20:55

It maybe is a message In real life you may know your doing something wrong eg going 70 mph in a 60 mph zone and your subconscious mind spots it and trys to tell you in the dream to fix that part of your life it maybe if you fix whatever your doing the driving dreams will stop just keep in mind next driving dream remember to ask your subconscious why your dreams are about driving and he will give a better explained answer than me.
To achieve a Lucid Dream you have to believe you CAN Lucid Dream

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 02 Aug 2014 01:32

The reckless driving in your dreams could reflect the pressure of responsibility in waking life and the fear of either making mistakes or losing control.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

soul2spirit

Postby soul2spirit » 05 Aug 2014 21:37

dreamworld777 wrote:For the past week,every time I dream,I seem to end up driving...but recklessly,usually speeding and hitting things.No matter how the dream begins,it always ends with me driving this way.
Just for example,the past 2 nights I have dreamed,the first night I am with my family doing random things.I am in a rush to get to the airport to go catch a plane to see someone.I end up in a car driving in reverse up a street that's a bit of a hill.i speed up this street in reverse hitting things,signs,people,other cars etc but don't seem to care.
The next dream,i am in a store and again,end up in a car,driving from the back seat ??? (impossible I know) but someone in the front seat,my mother I believe,is blocking my view,but I continue to drive,speeding and hitting things on the street.I believe I am on the same street as in the first dream (I know this street in real life but haven't been on it in years,I no longer live in that town).

Does this hold some meaning or message,driving recklessly and speeding?? It seems to keep turning up in my dreams all week.I'm curious...any thoughts about these dreams and the subject of these dreams?

Pay attention when dealing with your family both of these dreams have family in them. They show rushing through life wrecklessly without thinking of others and taking a back seat in the dealings with your family and mother. Also there is a lack of direction and something from your past which is holding you back.
http://soul2spirit.com/dream-work/

QueenNoir

Postby QueenNoir » 19 Aug 2014 23:16

I've also had dreams about driving recklessly and hitting things while driving. For me, driving kind of gives me anxiety at times, so that anxiety takes over to the EXTREME in the dreams, to the point where I can't drive properly and have little control of the car in real life. It's crazy! I drive fine in real life though lol

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Sep 2014 08:05

wispulation wrote:It maybe is a message In real life you may know your doing something wrong eg going 70 mph in a 60 mph zone and your subconscious mind spots it and trys to tell you in the dream to fix that part of your life it maybe if you fix whatever your doing the driving dreams will stop just keep in mind next driving dream remember to ask your subconscious why your dreams are about driving and he will give a better explained answer than me.

I'd take this dream differently then that. I'd think that maybe he/she didnt know how reckless they were being eg "speed up this street in reverse hitting things,signs,people,other cars etc but don't seem to care."

Not caring that one is hitting things like people, can indicate a lack of realisation that ones action is being harmful to oneself or others. It could also indicate inappropriate thinking.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”