Task(s) Of The Month - August

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Kman43759

Re: Task(s) Of The Month - July

Postby Kman43759 » 02 Aug 2014 00:50

For advanced task i, you are supposed to know what it says

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

nesgirl

Re: Task(s) Of The Month - July

Postby nesgirl » 02 Aug 2014 01:15

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:06, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

nesgirl

Re: Task(s) Of The Month - August

Postby nesgirl » 02 Aug 2014 16:57

Goodbye forever...

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 02 Aug 2014 17:38

0_0 holy crap! Nice, you completed all the tasks! So what are your suggestions for next month?

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

Karin

Postby Karin » 02 Aug 2014 17:44

Nesgirl,

Something just occurred to me: couldn't your unconscious clone symbolize your real sleeping body? So when you attempted to wake it up by doing CPR, you actually succeeded in waking it up: your real body woke up? Maybe that's why in the LD you can never wake it up, because if you would, it would terminate the LD? (Which it did that time...)

Now if you want a buddy in the LD to take you places and have fun with, how about sending a request to have your 'future self', or 'higher self', show up? Like a fully evolved aspect of you that could show you stuff and guide you places? Just a thought. Bob Monroe actually did this: a being of light would show up in his LDs (he calls it out of body journeys, but let's call it dream, I don't see the difference), and take him places and show him stuff and answer his questions. If I remember well, it took him over ten years to realize that this 'being of light' in fact was his future self, who knew a lot more than he did precisely because it had already experienced it all.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 03 Aug 2014 03:34

Goodbye forever...

Karin

Postby Karin » 03 Aug 2014 12:59

Nesgirl,

Thanks, very interesting. You have such an amazing experience with WILDs, maybe one day you'll write a book or make a movie on this.

One more question: When you say you can read posters and notes in your WILD, do you mean you can do that because in the WILD you could remember everything accurately from your real room, and you managed to have it all reproduced accurately in the WILD?

Have you already tried the card experiment, where you shuffle a deck of cards (without looking at the cards), and then you place the deck (or just one random card that you did not look at) on top of a piece of furniture (without looking what card is facing up). Then in the WILD you go look at the card, read what it is, then you wake up and check if what you saw in the WILD matches what the card really was?

Others have tried that experiment before and it did not work. But since you seem to have such great control of your WILD, are able to stabilize an environment, read stuff and remember it, you might be ahead of others there... So I would be really very curious to see if you could read the card, and if it would match the real card or not... In other words, would you see the real card in the WILD, even though your conscious mind does not know what it is, or would you make something up?

Just a thought. Don't do it if it makes you uncomfortable, of course.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 04 Aug 2014 03:36

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:07, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Karin

Postby Karin » 04 Aug 2014 12:52

Thanks Nesgirl. This is so interesting. I was going to say, you would be the perfect science experiment subject. But you are wise: there are things society is not ready for.

A few hundreds years ago, people like Giordano Bruno were tortured and burned by the Inquisition for proposing radical new ideas (in his case, he was proposing that the Earth was orbiting around the sun, not the other way around, and that the sun was just one star amongst many others, and that there were many worlds out there). These days, we don't burn people, but we treat them as liars, frauds, or nutcases.

By the way, I was watching the first episode of Cosmos with my kids yesterday, about the birth of the universe, and Giordano Bruno's story was in there. I did not know he had his visions of how the universe works in dreams: flying out there in the universe, and seeing the solar system and the galaxy! How many new science models started with a dream: Niels Bohr saw the atom model in a dream, and there are other examples. :)

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 04 Aug 2014 18:47

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:07, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”