Random Link Show!

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Vonozar

Re: Random Link Show!

Postby Vonozar » 02 Aug 2014 03:17

nesgirl wrote:
Vonozar wrote:Hahaha love these! :D I take it you're a gamer Nesgirl? Do you play Skyrim? If so, this is funny. I'm sure someone here has played it and will get this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icG4HlumKm8

Actually I am a Nintendo geek, so I mostly stick with Nintendo products, specifically love the 8 bit, hence the username. I am also a Pokémon fan. There are many stories with the Pokémon games, and personally I thought Pokémon White's story was the best. Yin-Yang (ideals/truth) Concept, battling some sort of religious team rather than a destructive one (team plasma's symbol is very similar to the Chi Rho symbol, I cannot believe Nintendo let that slip past the radar and got away with it. I mean, they really got in trouble for doing that in the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time with the Muslim symbol and the chanting in the Fire Temple), the Lucid Dreaming element while it was still around, and the seasons made for a great game. Although I didn't care as much for the whole Arceus universe thing in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum though (which is why I keep KO'ing that thing whenever I see it) I still loved the gameplay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so7J0qZdyvk
This is a really cool scene from White. Face up to Team Plasma's leader, using the Dragon of ideals.

Nice! Nintendo's got some good stuff. I've still got a huge soft spot for most Mario games as they were the first video games I ever played back on the gamecube. Old games can be fun, too. Do you like more modern ones too, or just the older ones? :) Ever play anything on PC? Pokemon huh? I've heard it's great but never really watched it so can't relate. :roll:

HAGART: I wanna know how they came up with that idea for the music video. "We need some sort of story for the video. I know, well make it revenge of the giant, well dressed and apparently attractive chicken!" :lol:

Nesgirl again: "I watched it on a cartoon." "Man, you gotta stop watching those. They'll rot your brain!" Says the cartoon. :lol: Interesting how they put like a Wizard of OZ bit in there. It was funny how "We live inside you" was a laughable response, but "We're space aliens" was totally fine. Anyways, a bit of a long video but I liked it. :)

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 02 Aug 2014 04:21

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 01:25, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 02 Aug 2014 20:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLe826lyao
:?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 03 Aug 2014 03:36

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 01:26, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 03 Aug 2014 04:58

I saw the cheesy Japanese add for Zelda. And it was Gameboy! I'm old enough to know what that is! :lol:
I had a good one that combined a music video, Japan, and games all in one. But I found this instead. (I'll have to find the other one later).

I love music that goes against the norm and will never be played on the radio. IT ROCKS! It's a rare gem I found. 8-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXN0hLzp6WI
Last edited by HAGART on 03 Aug 2014 05:15, edited 1 time in total.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 03 Aug 2014 05:04

Goodbye forever...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 03 Aug 2014 05:40

I wish fart attack was a real possibility. (At the beginning)
When people die in a video game you have second lives, but what happens when they run out? (Poor Peach)
And I was waiting for Yoshi to eat someone and crap them out. (That was the best part of Super Mario World SNES). So graphic yet so true, and full of poignancy. ;) :P

(I found the one I wanted. It's another music video, no surprise. Music, Japan, Games all rolled into one. Mostly music.) You provide the games, I'll provide the music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k472YAVzoGU

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 03 Aug 2014 05:45

Goodbye forever...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 03 Aug 2014 06:13

When it gets late I start to hear songs in my head. I have this one on my mind. I hope it speaks to you nesgirl and everyone. I know I'm a robot without self will, but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBDF04fQKtQ

(And go ahead and post parts 3 and 4. No need to wait for a reply. My initial 'rules' were meant to be bent a little. :D )

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 03 Aug 2014 06:20

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 01:27, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Return to “Off-Topic”