The Journey / Our Journey.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
YinyangDK

The Journey / Our Journey.

Postby YinyangDK » 04 Aug 2014 08:40

When I browse around this " World of lucid dreaming forum", I get the feeling that most of you are some what new to this...
I have journeyed around the unconscious for a long time, I have mastered my dream cycle. I see dream and sleep for what it is. And that is to run system clean up of all your experiences since last system clean. But all your energy is eternal and you have to release it some how, or else you will go insane!
In the Dream Cycle you clean up most / all of the information from last clean up, and release it into what we call the collective unconsciousness.
If you know your self well enough, you will find your self in the dream world somehow. Because you are your energy and in the dream world there is not time - You will eventually find your self / your energy stream.
I have reached the point in my lucid dreaming where I fully know that I am asleep when I dream and therefore choose what dreams I want to participate in. I have not had A single nightmare since I was about 13 years old - And yes sometimes I miss them to.
But to all you young surfers, I must say Beware..... you might not like what you find if you ride the wave long enough.

Karin

Re: The Journey / Our Journey.

Postby Karin » 04 Aug 2014 22:14

What do you mean, we might not like what we find? You mean, once we find more of ourselves, we might not like what we are, or did you mean something else? In your personal case, did you not like what you found? How about now?

In my case, I am indeed a beginner. Brand new at lucid dreaming. So I am always interested to hear what more experienced journeyers have to say.

Also, you are talking about collective unconscious: have you found that you stay within your own unconscious when you dream, or can you also journey into the collective unconscious, to meet other consciousness streams, or download information, stuff like that?

Another question: how about when you sleep and don't dream? Are you also conscious, like the dream yogis (I think they call it the clear light)?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 04 Aug 2014 22:51

I have many problems with this but I will start by addressing the epicentre: What kind of energy is eternal and must be released? :-\

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 04 Aug 2014 23:56

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:05, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

YinyangDK

Postby YinyangDK » 07 Aug 2014 05:56

Summerlander wrote:I have many problems with this but I will start by addressing the epicentre: What kind of energy is eternal and must be released? :-\

How can I try to explain this..... hmmm energy has a wavelength but that wavelength is different depending on what it moves through. ex. A sound wave moving through a block of wood is modulated while moving through the woodblock and released on the other side, where it can move more freely.

Hope it explains.

:-)

YinyangDK

Postby YinyangDK » 07 Aug 2014 06:25

Karin wrote:What do you mean, we might not like what we find? You mean, once we find more of ourselves, we might not like what we are, or did you mean something else? In your personal case, did you not like what you found? How about now?

In my case, I am indeed a beginner. Brand new at lucid dreaming. So I am always interested to hear what more experienced journeyers have to say.

Also, you are talking about collective unconscious: have you found that you stay within your own unconscious when you dream, or can you also journey into the collective unconscious, to meet other consciousness streams, or download information, stuff like that?

Another question: how about when you sleep and don't dream? Are you also conscious, like the dream yogis (I think they call it the clear light)?

Depending on how much you know about thinking holistic is your level of understanding for what happens in the unconscious.
It is like; the young surfer who has just learned to surf. Happy and enjoying his new found freedom - He only knows very little about what made those waves and what they mean.
Understand That we are more than one. That we are a lot of streams that make up the same energy.
I journey throughout the dream world, and yes I am sure that I have participate in more that one dream as a protector of some kind. I don´t download that much any more - I play online.
I Dream every time I sleep, I just don´t fill my hard disk with random crap any more.
Clear light / pitch black is the same - The same coin or ring.

Hope it gave more thoughts.

:-)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 07 Aug 2014 09:33

Sound waves move of their own accord. They don't need us to control them and to expel them from our bodies. If they needed controlling we wouldn't have evolved the way we did. They are also not eternal - they eventually dissipate just like ripples in a pond.

I'm also pretty sure you didn't mean sound waves in your first post...

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

YinyangDK

Postby YinyangDK » 07 Aug 2014 10:49

Summerlander wrote:Sound waves move of their own accord. They don't need us to control them and to expel them from our bodies. If they needed controlling we wouldn't have evolved the way we did. They are also not eternal - they eventually dissipate just like ripples in a pond.

I'm also pretty sure you didn't mean sound waves in your first post...

I was trying to compare it to something, I was NOT saying that It is just like sound waves....

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 07 Aug 2014 20:10

Ok. I see your analogy. We'll discuss the rest of the OP for clarification soon. I'll be back. B-)

- Padmasambhava

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”