Always Busy!?

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
SarahDank

Always Busy!?

Postby SarahDank » 28 Jan 2012 10:30

For the past.. I don't know how many years, my dreams have been about NEEDING to do something.
As in, either running away, or making something happen to prevent being killed or something around those lines.

And my dreams are 95% based at nighttime. The only thing I can think of that makes this happen, is because, ive always had a strange feeling about being outside at night.. feeling like I don't know what is out there.. But really, its just the same as if it was daytime.

If you could think of anything else, please let me know :)

Thanks!

SarahDank

R99

Re: Always Busy!?

Postby R99 » 03 Feb 2012 08:22

R u affraid about dark? Affraid about the things that u dont know?
I see the Truth now.

SarahDank

Postby SarahDank » 05 Feb 2012 08:16

Not the dark in general. But yeah, outside at night scares me.

I'm not sure now.. if it was the nightmares always being at night that has made me scared of the night time
OR
If it's how I feel about the night time that has made my nightmares always be at night.

If you know what I mean.

R99

Postby R99 » 05 Feb 2012 14:44

WHAT IS THE NIGHTMARE,ACTUALLY I GOT MY OWN DESCRIPTION ABOUT IT. NIGHTMARE IS A SUBCONSCIOUS (INNER SELF,MIND,ETC..)REMINDER ABOUT OUR WORST FEAR, SUB C (SUBCONSCIOUS) GOT ONLY ONE WAY TO GET IT TO US,AND THAT THROUGH DREAMS. WE DONT NEED
TO CONCERN ABOUT NIGHTMARE, ITS JUST SYMBOLISM, IT SHOWING WHAT IS OUR FEAR IS.THE PURPOSE OF A NIGHTMARE IS TO GET OVER IT FEAR WITH OUR DAILY LIFE.AND NOW WHEN IT COMES TO U, ITS NIGHT. YOU MENTIONED THAT U R AFRAID OF NIGHT BECOZ UR NIGHTMARE BASED ON NIGHT TIME. JUST STUDY UR NIGHTMARE MAYBE ITS NOT ONLY ABOUT THE NIGHT. TAKE A CLOSER LOOK TO UR NIGHTMARE
INCIDENTS. U WILL GET SOME CLUE. ITS JUST A THEORY OF MINE THAT I JUST GOT IT IN LIKE FIVE MINUTES. WELLLLL LOOK FORWARD TO OTHER MEMBERS OPINION.HAPPY LD STATE.
I see the Truth now.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”