Calea Z (Liquid Extract form)

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Jack Reacher

Calea Z (Liquid Extract form)

Postby Jack Reacher » 14 Jul 2014 09:57

Hey so I just bought a vial of this stuff and im wondering whats the best way to consume it? The guy said to stick the tube part under your tongue but im not sure if that did anything last night.

Has anyone here tried this stuff in this way?
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Jack Reacher

Re: Calea Z (Liquid Extract form)

Postby Jack Reacher » 27 Jul 2014 09:13

Ok this stuff is just...just brilliant. The chemistry of the dreamscape was like nothing I have ever felt before, and being "lucid" in it was something else entirely.

I was walking through this yellowish texture, but I wasn't my normal body, more like a thick cloud in the shape of my body. However moving still felt "human like" in terms of my senses and control over my body.

Would recommend, but it doesn't always work.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 27 Jul 2014 12:47

I take it that you've been having extremely vivid, HD lucid dreams with this stuff. It may indeed help but I wonder how much the placebo effect is involved here...

Question: Do you still feel the need to perform techniques in order to maintain and prolong the lucid dream state?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 27 Jul 2014 23:19

In a way, yes. I think you would be on the same page as me when I say that I think dreams are like thoughts, just with more chemistry to them.

For me, vivid lucid dreams (or just vivid dreams in general) are contextual, they depend on my where I am with my life, how free I feel etc etc. So if im bogged down by deadlines and responsibilities and such, if someone were to ask me to lucid dream on command, I would have to do a WBTB or something like that.

If I were to have a real authentic lucid dream of my own creation, it would have to be done in the holidays haha.

It really is hard to tell if placebo is a factor or not, hell I could have had the same dream regardless of whether I took the stuff. Im going to keep trying it once every Saturday though, and if it is due to placebo... great!

Peter

Postby Peter » 28 Jul 2014 09:08

Keep me posted and can you PM me on where you purchased and how to use
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 28 Jul 2014 10:31

That makes sense. And I also tend to use WBTB. But I do have a wallpaper onmy phone saying, "Are you dreaming" which has helped with DILDs. Holiday lucid dreams are great. Quite imaginative.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Ebony Wolf

Postby Ebony Wolf » 07 Aug 2014 21:45

I tried some Calea Z in capsule form. It felt like it did absolutely nothing to affect my dreamscape. I haven't purchased any supplements since. Beginning to wonder if the product was even legitimate though. It sounds like what you're taking seems to be more effective.
So..anyone else find new music annoying? I only like older songs. Dat Sinatra. <3

I LOVE YOU. Unless I don't. In which case I do? ..Was that confusing enough?

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 10 Aug 2014 12:18

Since I took it in that form, I haven't had any dreams anywhere near the scale of the dream I described that occurred around the period of consumption.

However having said that I have taken it a few times since the OP and now and I haven't had anything remarkable to report. I will say that waking life felt different though, and I was drinking on the subsequent nights that I took it.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”