Clocks and Time

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Re: Clocks and Time

Postby QueenNoir » 18 Aug 2014 20:14

Clocks do randomly change times in dreams! I've experienced it. I was in the basement of my house and remembered that I had an appointment at 1pm, so I went upstairs to start getting ready. I was in the kitchen and the time on the microwave was set as like 12pm. I looked away for a second and looked back at the time and it was like 1:15pm! I'm like OMG I'm late, and I ran upstairs to start getting ready. The quick change of time was definitely a huge sign that I was dreaming and should have alarmed me to notice it was all a dream but I didn't become lucid lol.

Postby Jackson » 18 Aug 2014 21:19

When I had this dream where I was able to read the time in my dream, it wasn't even a lucid dream, and I had been asleep for 8 hours approximately, just for further clarification.

[ Post made via TigerWithChainsawsForFeetRidingAUnicorn] Image
Last edited by Jackson on 19 Aug 2014 16:57, edited 1 time in total.

Postby JonSnowLD » 19 Aug 2014 10:49

When I looked at my clock this morning (false awakening) , the time actually seemed fairly stable-what was peculiar is that the digits in it glow red normally and this time the whole clock was really dull, like they were behind a veil of smoke or something ;)

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”