Arranging A Meeting In An LD

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Arranging A Meeting In An LD

Postby Jackson » 18 Aug 2014 22:20

A few days ago, I had an idea which I would call "exciting". Would it be possible to meet up with a dream character from an LD one night, and the next night be in the same place with the same DC in an LD? Could you ask the DC to remind you that your are dreaming when you meet up with him/her the next night, if you are non lucid? With this you could have a recurring dream environment, and you could become lucid in this place every night, and do continuity experiments (ie. do something partway in a dream one night, then the next night finish it off). It would be exactly like real life, because we all wake up and are with the same people in the the same place. The only difference being you could make this place the most beautiful you could imagine and do anything you wanted. I am going to try this tonight and will post any results I have tonight, and the following night. Happy dreaming! :D

[ Post made via AnExtremelyFatMagicalUnicorn ] Image

Re: Arranging A Meeting In An LD

Postby HAGART » 19 Aug 2014 00:34

I tried that with no success, but I'm intrigued. I had a few stories of False Memories in which I thought I was in the same place I had been 100 times before, but that's another story. For now, I will just sit back and listen for a few days, and see where this goes.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”