I can't do anything?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Ethanol1055

I can't do anything?

Postby Ethanol1055 » 19 Aug 2014 16:43

I recently became lucid in a dream but no matter what I did I couldn't fly or anything dreamlike. Something else I noticed was that I couldn't feel anything in fact it felt like I was laying down in my bed! I don't what to do to be able to fly or summon people but I could really use help from anyone who could give it to me. Thanks in advance.

torakrubik

Re: I can't do anything?

Postby torakrubik » 19 Aug 2014 23:28

Sounds like you need to stabilise and clarify your dream! Take a look at some articles on this website, they're really helpful.
Dreaming is my drug

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 20 Aug 2014 08:28

Make the dream and yourself become more lucid by rubbing your hands, touch your surroundings, spin around, shout clarity now, your brain would focus on the dream-body's actions rather than your real-life-body in bed, and then you would feel like you are really in the dream.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Ethanol1055

Postby Ethanol1055 » 20 Aug 2014 14:59

Thanks a ton I tried talking to someone and shook hands with them then it was like a wave hit me and everything was clear. I forgot Where I was when I woke up even!

Return to “For Beginners”