What Personality Type Are You?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Snaggle

Re: What Personality Type Are You?

Postby Snaggle » 15 Mar 2014 09:12

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Extraverted (13%), Energy - Observant (8%), Nature - Thinking (28%), Tactics - Judging (14%), Identity - Assertive (67%).= ESTJ personality

Extraverted – prefer group activities, think while speaking, get energized by social interaction.

Observant – down-to-earth, rely on their senses, absorbed in practical matters, focus on what has happened.

Judging – decisive, prefer clear rules and guidelines, see deadlines as sacred, seek closure.

Assertive – emotionally stable, calm, relaxed, refuse to worry too much.

Agree with a couple of other tests I took more.

Which Smallville Character are you?
Chloe Sullivan 100%
Lionel Luthor 92%

Equals, my two favorite characters, whom I identify with and in order :D

Test your personality

A five factor model.

Extroversion - You scored average for this trait, suggesting you lead a balanced life between extraversion and introversion.

Agreeableness - You scored really high on this trait, suggesting you are a very friendly, cooperative and trusting person.

Conscientiousness - You scored really high on this trait, suggesting you're a well-organized, focused and methodical person.

Neuroticism - You scored really low on this trait, suggesting you're less emotional and fairly secure in who you are.

Openness to Experience - You scored really high on this trait, suggesting you love art and try to keep open-minded.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 16 Mar 2014 22:09

I forgot there was a breakdown too, and found mine again.
Mind - Kind (24%),
Energy - Reserved (82%),
Nature - Intuitive (58%),
Tactics - Searching (11%),
Identity - Turbulent (37%)

I'm not exactly sure what it means though, at the moment...
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

loulouroos

Postby loulouroos » 18 Mar 2014 03:50

Last edited by loulouroos on 27 Mar 2016 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
... And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
-R. Dahl

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 19 Apr 2014 18:16

I'm an ISTJ. The mastermind. Everytime I take a Myer-Briggs personality test I get ISTJ, so it's probably fitting.
Well said.

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 22 Jul 2014 17:30

Im also INFP, *Virtual air five to HAGART*

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

nawick

Postby nawick » 20 Aug 2014 17:26

Personality: INTJ
Variant: Assertive
Role: Analyst

The introvert might not pass muster. I have done gigs at Fairs, Renaissance Festivals and living history events that have hundreds to thousands of participants and thens of thousands of flatlanders. (Maybe my definition is different than the survey, but I don't consider people who are around 20,000 people per weekend introverted)

Also I am not assertive. I tend to stand back and observe. I feel that people have the right even to be wrong. Assertive people try to convince others to adopt their views. Most people will stick to whatever faith they have developed so it is a waste of time to try to change their mind. (I do not necessarily mean religion when I say faith, unless you consider Imperious Humanist, Progressive, libertarian, etc are religions. But they are faiths)

But Analyst is right on. Its what I do for a vocation.
"If you believe that you can or if you believe that you can't - you are right." - Henry Ford.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 20 Aug 2014 18:18

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 01:30, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Karin

Postby Karin » 21 Aug 2014 15:51

It's the first time I take such a test, my results are:

ISFJ

I am not far from you, Nesgirl. :)

'Turbulent Sentinel' with the following breakdown: Introverted (78%), Observant (8%), Feeling (31%), Judging (63%), Turbulent (75%)

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 21 Aug 2014 17:11

INFJ

Introverted 74%
Intuitive 52%
Feeling 26%
Judging 37%
Turbulent 81%

I think the INFJ is one of the rarer personalities.

Here's one thing I found that is absolutely true:
if there’s anything INFJs avoid, it’s the accumulation of power over others – and the people who are drawn to that type of power

It might very well be one of the reasons why I tend to automatically judge kings, presidents, or any person I deem has some sort of higher authority. Because more than often they abuse their position of power, and they often treat those under their wing horribly. I haven't had too many issues with my 2 employers, however, many have, which is why games like this exist:
http://www.whackyourboss.com/
Last edited by nesgirl on 12 Mar 2015 05:06, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 11 Mar 2015 05:48

I want to bump this thread because it's very important to understand your personality type and others. Almost all conflicts here on this forum arise because of misunderstanding.

I revisited this thread and looked at nesgirl's INFJ personality again she shared, and it spells her to a "T" when you read it, doesn't it?
http://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality
(The Advocate. That's your new superhero name)

Mine is INFP and this explains me to the letter:
http://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality
(The Mediator. That's my new nickname now)

Being the incorrigible mediator that I am, I want Summerlander to do the test too for fun (in the OP), and bring peace through a personal dialogue without any hot issue to debate. Just.... people.... being people... and understand why we view the exact same world in different ways.

Let's take a moment to get introspective can we?

I'll make a prediction: Summerlander's an ENTP. ;)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Off-Topic”