I love dreaming

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
shankarsitarman

I love dreaming

Postby shankarsitarman » 21 Aug 2014 01:58

Hello,

I have been fascinated by the dream world for a long time. Every night, I look forward to my next dream. Everyday I am able to remember my dreams, which are usually vivid. I have only had a few lucid dreams, but my goal is to be able to frequently induce lucid dreams. A few things I would like to do in a lucid dream: meditate, write a song, go to a Beatles concert, fly, visit India, jump inside of a volcano, and chase people in a police car. I hope I am able to help people with lucid dreaming and vice versa. Peace.

nawick

Re: I love dreaming

Postby nawick » 21 Aug 2014 23:01

Welcome!

Many people fly in many different ways.
This is how I do it.
Standing still, I will my center of gravity from my solar plexus up just past my heart. And up I go.
Some people do the same thing but think of it as moving chi.
Something about moving it from the monypura to the annahata? I don't know having never done yoga.
A person I know flies by willing all his energy to the top of his head. Now that seems backwards to me. You would think they would want to will the energy out of their feet like a rocket, but it works for him.

So keep working at it and you will find the way that works for you.

I'll let other posters cover the rest of your list.
"If you believe that you can or if you believe that you can't - you are right." - Henry Ford.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”