Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Aug 2014 19:00

Alright chaos here's a topic for when you return: Ever heard of Axe Cop?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 07 Aug 2014 20:25

This shit still going on? Damn! :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Aug 2014 22:28

eh not yet, chaos still hasn't returned :lol:
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 20 Aug 2014 08:31

Well hello guitar IM BACK!!!! Did ya miss me, i sure missed you. Though i hate to announce my return and then say no i havent heard of axe cop. But tell me about it anyway after we catch up.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 20 Aug 2014 21:30

Nice! what did you do all those days you were gone?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 21 Aug 2014 08:32

Lets see, i was in denmark, we went to this place where they show us what vikings do in the early days. I even learned how to shoot an arrow, its harder than it looks you know. As i was pulling the string of the bow, the pain was too much so it kinda dwindled my aim a bit but once you get used to it you'll be fine. Also you have to pull the string of the bow hard because it wasnt easy to pull it completely. There was also warrior training but it turned out to be just for kids, i was really excited to wield a sword before i heard of this. You could also do some rowing, that didnt work out well for me because i almost fell in the water. :lol:

Anyway, most of the time we either went to an amusement park or my mother goes out shopping. I sometimes convince them that i dont want to go and stay at home. :mrgreen:

What about you, did you do anything new while i was gone?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 21 Aug 2014 19:02

Gamescom went by(European game expo). Still no new info on Kingdom Hearts 3. Our only hope is Tokyo Game show on Sept 18th and they say they have "big news" for a certain game there. There is a possible clue on how close KH3 is. The English voice actor of Sora was asked what he had to say about KH3 and he said he wasnt allowed to say anything. Which means he's part of the project now.
I also might get a new upcoming game called Dead Island 2

Other than that nothing special. Just working, playing games, rehearsing for a talent show I'm doing and killing North Korean Nazis as well as gangsters sent by Hades. In my dreams of course :lol: Oh and Ive also been doing this thing called flowrider which is pretty much a machine operated wave you can surf. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6zkHmph6Fc

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 21 Aug 2014 21:34

Wow, you know how to surf? i didnt know that you know how to surf. Also what are you going to present at the talent show?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 22 Aug 2014 03:40

Well not truly. I just got flowrider lessons a month ago and I had to skip a few weekends because of work and a show I wanted to perform in. But I'm getting the hang of standing up on the board I just havent managed to do any stand up tricks.

I'm trying to do a rock performance(me playing guitar) at the talent show which is being hosted by my work. The song will be "The Boys Are Back in Town-Thin Lizzy". 1st prize is $3000, 2nd $2000 and 3rd $1000. right now I'm currently in need of a drummer and my vocalist needs to be better at showing up for rehearsals. The performance is Sept. 6th

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 22 Aug 2014 09:01

I see, well good luck. Even though im not there im rooting for ya right here, you have my full support.

Return to “Off-Topic”