Random, but crazy dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

Random, but crazy dream

Postby shankarsitarman » 21 Aug 2014 02:03

Last night, I had a dream that I was in a pool, randomly throwing a baseball. And then all of the sudden, a guy had a baseball bat, and was ready for me to pitch him the ball to him from the pool (which was in the middle of a store, maybe walmart?). I was going to throw the ball to him, but somehow I ended up outside. Later, the guy threw the baseball, which hit a kid on the head. Then, for some reason my computer was on the ground in front of me, with the camera on and recording. And the guy threw the ball again, which hit the kid again, but it also bounced off the kid and hit me. I stopped recording and when I played the video back, it was a perfect replay of what had happened.

Re: Random, but crazy dream

Postby LucidityMaster » 22 Aug 2014 01:24

Wow this sounds like an amazing experience.

Dreams never cease to amaze and surprise me, whether lucid or non-lucid.

Imagine if you could control your dreams at will like I can!

Re: Random, but crazy dream

Postby Fatima-Ezzahra » 16 Sep 2014 00:05

I actually find ur dream quiet amusing, I too had dreams like this, sometimes even more weird. I think the raison behind these kind of dreams is stress or tiredness due to work or studies, that's my case anyway ! :geek:

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”