Lucid Dreaming Master here!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
LucidityMaster

Lucid Dreaming Master here!

Postby LucidityMaster » 22 Aug 2014 01:03

Hey,

I can induce lucid dreams at will (whenever I want).

I am wondering how many other 'master lucid dreamers' there are.

I want to speak to like-minded people.

If you have mastered lucid dreaming too, please reply to this thread!

Thanks, LucidityMaster

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

chaosdragoon13

Re: Lucid Dreaming Master here!

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 22 Aug 2014 08:57

Wow you're a master lucid dreamer?! That is so awesome, can you share your secret with me? I know you said masters of lucid dreaming to reply to this thread but i just got to know. I had a few lucid dreams but i dont know what stopped me having them, maybe because i was busy most of the time but i will still try. :mrgreen:

Peter

Postby Peter » 22 Aug 2014 15:51

Not quite at will but have many thousands in the bag and I think extreme levels of control over aspects. Duration and depth or level for example

Very interested in your techniques
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 22 Aug 2014 17:02

Yes I am a Lucid Dreaming master as well, I learned how at a very young age, although I typically don't go into that much detail about it like you do. I don't find it that appropriate considering there are some users that haven't even had one Lucid Dream on here.
See I am an INFJ, and don't believe in revealing too much of that, as the others who are trying so hard would feel bad about it. So therefore the idea is to only reveal a little bit and teach them a little at a time.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Peter

Postby Peter » 22 Aug 2014 20:19

See I am an INFJ, and don't believe in revealing too much of that

INFJ - ? whats that pls
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 22 Aug 2014 20:21

Peter wrote:See I am an INFJ, and don't believe in revealing too much of that

INFJ - ? whats that pls

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Take this test, and you'll find out your personality. It's actually very popular right now among the users.

http://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.
INFJs indeed share a very unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain – INFJs will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance.
Goodbye forever...

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 22 Aug 2014 21:00

Hey,

Thank you guys for replying to my post, I appreciate it.

Many people are wondering about the techniques I use to become lucid.

You must keep in mind that there is a 'talent factor' involved in lucid dreaming.

Therefore, two people may try the same technique and get different results.

However, I am confident that anyone who diligently practices lucid dreaming techniques will succeed.

The ability to lucid dream at will is in all of us.

Now, what techniques do I use?

Lucid Dream induction methods can be divided into four general categories.

DILD- Dream Initiation of Lucid Dreams

WILD- Wake Initiation of Lucid Dreams

DEILD- Dream Exit Initiation of Lucid Dreams

HILD- Hybrid technique Initiation of Lucid Dreams

Now, which group of methods do I prefer?

The answer is: Hybrid Techniques

Now, Nesgirl. There is nothing wrong with being confident in your abilities.

Once again, I appreciate you replying to my posts.

Peter

Postby Peter » 22 Aug 2014 21:13

You must keep in mind that there is a 'talent factor' involved in lucid dreaming

Thanks and to set it straight you are also talking to "masters" so no need to patronize us with the ":talent factor" and how about some detail on techniques like the feelings of phase shifts and the many changes that you feel when phasing or during WILD.
I find some very subtle changes when observing a WILD and yes its never quite the same if you try to induce with technique but it is always the same with just allowing it to happen and not using any technique other that observing the natural process and then just being there - lucid and aware with a WILD.

It is as easy as waking up a lot of the time

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 22 Aug 2014 21:19

LucidityMaster wrote:You must keep in mind that there is a 'talent factor' involved in lucid dreaming
Now, Nesgirl. There is nothing wrong with being confident in your abilities.

Once again, I appreciate you replying to my posts.

Please can you not brag about your ability? It just makes the other users on here feel bad about their Lucid Dream ability.
I may be confident in my abilities, however, there is a limit on how much of it I talk about. I don't want to make the others feel bad about not being able to have as often, if not at all.

I want to ask you this one: Did you ever have a Lucid Dream while you were unconscious? I've had at least several. One was during an EEG, though I thought it was a Dream Body controlled WILD, except that according to them, I was apparently unconscious after inducing it, which was a bit odd. One was during a colonoscopy. And one was while I was in a shock (I used Dream Healing to snap myself out of the shock).
Goodbye forever...

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 22 Aug 2014 22:12

Hey guys,

I am sorry if it sounded like I was bragging, this was not my intention.

I wish everyone the best of luck with their lucid dreaming adventures.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”