Releasing Negative Energy. Do YOU do this??

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Releasing Negative Energy. Do YOU do this??

Postby powerpath » 07 Aug 2014 18:35

If you have been on a personal development journey for the past few years you know how sensitive you are to "picking up" on energies in people and places.

In dealing with NEGATIVE ENERGY, list a few ways in which you have cleared this energy out of your house, car, office, etc. and what amazing results (if any) has this given you?

Let me know! :)
Create Your Dream Reality:

Re: Releasing Negative Energy. Do YOU do this??

Postby nesgirl » 08 Aug 2014 00:29

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:51, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Postby Jackson » 11 Aug 2014 02:05

Where did you find negative energy?! Give me some of it and I might be able to create a wormhole that information can travel though, allowing us to make instant communication with an alien race! This is a major scientific discovery! You should be proud.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Postby HAGART » 11 Aug 2014 21:57

You mean Dark Energy, Jackson? I use to have some lying around the house, car and office, and I'd give you some, but I threw it away, and some garbage men took it to the dump, sorry. That was my method for removing it as part of my personal development journey. :mrgreen:

It took me a while.... but now I get Nesgirl's joke about RELEASING NEGATIVE food ENERGY! :lol:

Jokes aside, I know what powerpath is talking about. It's metaphorical and not to be taken literally, guys.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Postby jasmine2 » 24 Aug 2014 03:03

The following article has good suggestions for how to protect your energy from negative people.
- "4 Strategies To Survive Emotional Vampires" -

The author, Dr. Judith Orloff, is a very intuitive psychiatrist who has learned how to deal with her own vulnerabilities as an empath.
You can explore her website -

If I feel like I need to get rid of negative emotional energy I've picked up during the day, I like to listen to soothing music, or do some stretches and take a walk, or burn some incense, or do some cooking.

If some disturbing emotion seems to stick in my mind associated with, say, a tragic event on the evening news, I close my eyes and breath gently, then I imagine that I am offering the people and emotions involved in this event to a primordial, eternal, dream-world sun - a sacred awareness which radiates infinite wisdom and love and accepts all beings and things into itself.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”